PDA

View Full Version : 360 mile roadtrip and a day with the Prez

mattyboy
05-01-2009, 04:38 PM
well just what i needed today forget the crappy weather, a road trip with pearson to lake george to have his trailer checked out and make some final plans for the dustoff. I haven't laughed that hard in quite some time

we meet at my office at 6am and headed north right up the thruway

the mission to have the brakes checked on his trailer

so after an hour or so on the thru way the diesel is quite low so we get off find a place that has diesel but needs you to predict the correct amount in gallons and dollars before they will even think of taking a gold card??? If we guess right is it free??? so off to the hess station for diesel

Now the blood pressure meds will be tested, seems when you have only one entrance , one exit , and one diesel pump 12 gas pumps built on a 20' X20' lot and an azzhat in vw wagon at that one diesel pump, things get tense. you're blocking the exit, no you're blocking the pump, no I'm not you backup and let me use the exit, ok we'll take the 25 feet of truck and the 25 feet of trailer and back it up instead of you backing up away from the pump when you back up we'll pull in and the exit will magically be unblocked! we can leave this rig in park for an hour too! I was getting out for a drink and some gum but i can grab your skinny starbuck latte drinking yuppy ass and slam your head in the door a few times on the way, i thought if you backed up you see things my way, i think he called me an asshole but it was hard to hear with the window rolling up and him backing up ;)

so now we arrive at the new corp. home of performance trailers and pearson's tom tom is dum dum it misses the turn and some how it my fault :tongue:
their new place is very nice and quite busy making some seriously nice trailers
Bill gives us the tour and pearson and Him talk some secret hush hush PPG paint talk, he looks and the trailer and says we get her done right away, go have some food and come back in a bit.

we take this time to make sure the ice is out of the lake, make plans for something special on friday night, stop by the algonquin to firm up the reservations are set for the 13th, grab some food at . bolton beans
and back to performance we go

as promised Bill had the trailer ready to go seems the actuator was an out of box failure he got it fixed and we turn around and head home. Top Notch Bill and his people :yes:

now we stop for some caffiene as the blood pressure has dropped since the azzhat at the hess station, now we want to know why everyone is breathing into napkins, we hadn't farted in the rest area yet ;) but i guess if your are already breathing thru a napkin you won't mind this :tongue: It must have been us farting cause it would have nothing to do with the mexico city highschool band tour bus broken down in front :eek:

the trailer pulls like a sports car now it stops like one too

I was still laughing as I went in to my office as pearson pulled away

hey bravo boy pick up your damn cell every so often will ya

we stopped by Fast Eddie's, he said stop by anytime you are in the neighbor hood, we were he wasn't ;)

rumors have it Miss Geico might have some dock space the neighborhood

Lenny
05-01-2009, 05:22 PM
Bolton Bean, Algonquin, Fast Eddies, ... :( man, I miss that place ...

To my surprise, the sun is out here full on Matty, 72 degrees :D

boxy
05-01-2009, 08:46 PM
What the hell is it with Pearson and airborne plauges ...
First SARS, now the swine flu...... :nilly::nilly:

Sounds like a great day Matty.