PDA

View Full Version : AOTH People's Choice Awards...

roadtrip se
04-29-2009, 04:38 PM
Jill just picked up the awards for this year's run. We think they turned out great and will give everyone in attendance a chance to recognize the efforts of their peers to bring a pretty cool boat to the rally.

As part of your registration, you will receive a boat specification sheet to put with your boat at the docks and a ballot to make your choices. All votes will be tallied and the awards given out Saturday night.

The categories are:

Choice Custom
Choice 16/18 Donzi Classic
Choice 22 Donzi Classic
Meanest Machine
Aronow Legacy
Choice Donzi ZX

Shine'em up. Tune'em up. And to some of you, get'em put together.

Almost here!

BUIZILLA
04-29-2009, 04:44 PM
Choice Critter? :wink:

glashole
04-30-2009, 06:09 AM
no blackhawk awards?

what kind of opperation you guys running down there

Last Real Texan
04-30-2009, 07:11 AM
Hey what about a roughest ZX at the event.....:bonk:

now thats something I can win......

Tex

The Hedgehog
04-30-2009, 08:04 AM
Jill just picked up the awards for this year's run. We think they turned out great and will give everyone in attendance a chance to recognize the efforts of their peers to bring a pretty cool boat to the rally.
As part of your registration, you will receive a boat specification sheet to put with your boat at the docks and a ballot to make your choices. All votes will be tallied and the awards given out Saturday night.
The categories are:
Choice Custom
Choice 16/18 Donzi Classic
Choice 22 Donzi Classic
Meanest Machine
Aronow Legacy
Choice Donzi ZX
Shine'em up. Tune'em up. And to some of you, get'em put together.
Almost here!

Nice job

ITTLFLI
04-30-2009, 08:37 AM
WOW!! The awards turned out SWEET!!! :pimp:

Air 22
04-30-2009, 12:27 PM
Todd..those awards look great!:cool:

Is that pic from your lakehouse balcony?:wink: I c water in background..:shades:

Dr. Dan
04-30-2009, 12:41 PM
Todd..those awards look great!:cool:
Is that pic from your lakehouse balcony?:wink: I c water in background..:shades:

:wink:Yes and with an Award like that it will match your Crystal Slippers you Revlon, 80mph Classic Driving Fly Boy.

:shades:Anonymous:cool!:

roadtrip se
04-30-2009, 03:38 PM
A lot of people were asking the MWDC for class awards over the last couple of years. You can thank our great sponsors and the contributors at the auction for cool stuff like this. Glad you guys like them...

As for the categories, it's all people's choice baby...

If I had a Crit, I would be a great candidate for Aronow Legacy.

If I had a Blackhawk, I would be a candidate for nothing, um I mean, the Choice Classic 22.

If I were a slightly knarley ZX, I would probably be a candidate for the Mean Machine Category.

Just watch out for the Lake George crowd, they are old hands at staging their boats for the judges, including hiring entire wedding parties just to make their boats look good....they is professionals...

osur866
04-30-2009, 05:57 PM
Very nice touch to already great event, 1st class all the way!! :clap::clap::clap: Lets give a big hand to the guys and gals who make this cool stuff happen, :wink: Steve

FISHIN SUCKS
04-30-2009, 09:13 PM
Very cool looking award my brutha.........so how many bribes do I have to hand out to win that???

gero1
04-30-2009, 10:13 PM
been in the water and running! no leaks!!!! ready to go............i think