PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who have inquired

Cuda
04-28-2009, 02:09 PM
Today they started me on a regimine of steroilds
for my brain lesions. They must be working already. I fed the dogs.
walked across the street to talk to ny neighbor, went to the store, went to
the bank, all sans my cane. The only side effect's I've noticed is
irritablity, and upset stomach.

I sure feel both of them. :)
Joe

HOWARD O
04-28-2009, 02:15 PM
Can't keep a good man down!

That's great news, Joe! :thumbsup:

chappy
04-28-2009, 02:18 PM
Good stuff Joe, glad to hear it.

BTW, I'm sure it's been said before, but your sig line is classic.:cool:

Cuda
04-28-2009, 02:21 PM
Thanks Howard, but right now I could pinch somebody's head off!:shocking:

Anyone who says there is no such thing a roid rage, have never taking steroids, and I've only taken the first four of six for today.

It might make me sick, but trust me, I'd rather walk. I just pray someone doesn't piis me off today.

I also feel seasick, without the throwing up. :)

ITTLFLI
04-28-2009, 02:47 PM
Cool! Hopefully you feel better..:crossfing:

gcarter
04-28-2009, 03:04 PM
Joe, that's good news!

Just wait till you get on the scales in a few days!
If your experience is like so many others, you'll blow up like a balloon!

boxy
04-28-2009, 03:10 PM
Glad to hear you are moving in the right direction Joe.
Good luck.

Cuda
04-28-2009, 03:40 PM
Joe, that's good news!

Just wait till you get on the scales in a few days!
If your expedrience is like so many others, you'll blow up like a balloon!
Shoot, I'm eating up the world right now, even though I feel sick. A lot of drugs work backwards in the way they effect me. I'm craving oj. bananas, and cantelope. I have one more bite of lope left.

Cuda
04-28-2009, 03:43 PM
Good stuff Joe, glad to hear it.
BTW, I'm sure it's been said before, but your sig line is classic.:cool:
It's from Gcarter's boy, HL Menken. :)
Witty man! :)

Barry Eller
04-28-2009, 03:49 PM
So, do you think the steroids will make you want to take up Professional Wrestling?

Hang in there and keep getting better.:yes:

VetteLT193
04-28-2009, 04:27 PM
Sounds good Joe... hang in there, get better, and ride with us at the next event:)

HOWARD O
04-28-2009, 04:43 PM
Never had the displeasure of steroids, I'm cantankerous enough as it is. And YOU make me look like a total lightweight in that regard! :yes:

I have some advice for anyone listening. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT try and sneak into Joe Cuda's house and surprise him at any time, day or night!!! :shocking::shocking::shocking:

Sounds like you're eating healthy anyway! :)

Ghost
04-28-2009, 05:20 PM
Glad to hear there is some progress--I know from being around folks who were on similar regimens that it's frustrating. Find yourself up in the middle of the night determining you need to winterize the lawnmower RIGHT NOW, etc. But it sounds like you're making the best of harnessing the energy. Keep us posted on how you're doing, you're in our thoughts and prayers out here. -Mike

Ed Donnelly
04-28-2009, 06:43 PM
Good for you. Get fat and beat up gators:lookaroun:
Hope it keeps on working ..................Ed

DonziJon
04-28-2009, 06:50 PM
JOE: Maybe it will take a few days to get used to the Dosage..and maybe after a little bit...adjust downward.. The Effects you are feeling right now will mellow out. It took me awhile to adjust to my Blood Pressure medicine...and thats nothin. Hang in there. :yes: John

CHACHI
04-28-2009, 07:04 PM
Joe, glad to hear you are on the mend and heading in the right direction.

Ken

The Hedgehog
04-28-2009, 07:57 PM
Hang in there. Be extra careful when you come off those roids. The bigger the up you get from, the bigger the low when you come off.

penbroke
04-28-2009, 08:10 PM
Glad to hear some good news!

Frank

gcarter
04-28-2009, 11:38 PM
JOE: Maybe it will take a few days to get used to the Dosage..and maybe after a little bit...adjust downward.. The Effects you are feeling right now will mellow out. It took me awhile to adjust to my Blood Pressure medicine...and thats nothin. Hang in there. :yes: John

Yeah, the dosage.....
Several years ago, I had some trauma from a head on accident and being in close proximity to an airbag....
I took them for nine days...9 the first day, 8 the second day and so on. How do ya deal w/that dosage???

Cuda
04-28-2009, 11:53 PM
So, do you think the steroids will make you want to take up Professional Wrestling?
Hang in there and keep getting better.:yes:
Dad mentioned that my head may look like Barry Bonds, and I have a pretty big dome to begin with.:shocking:

I can always count on dad to cheer me up!:)

Cuda
04-28-2009, 11:57 PM
Never had the displeasure of steroids, I'm cantankerous enough as it is. And YOU make me look like a total lightweight in that regard! :yes:
I have some advice for anyone listening. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT try and sneak into Joe Cuda's house and surprise him at any time, day or night!!! :shocking::shocking::shocking:
Sounds like you're eating healthy anyway! :)
I just now locked the door because there is an old hunting buddy of mine, staying her during the week, while he works in Sanford. I don't think it would be physically possible for me to pinch off Billys head. By the way I can hear him snoring right now, I don't he's worried about it either.:shocking:

Cuda
04-28-2009, 11:58 PM
Can't keep a good man down!
That's great news, Joe! :thumbsup:
Or a Bad Man either. :)

Cuda
04-29-2009, 12:02 AM
Glad to hear there is some progress--I know from being around folks who were on similar regimens that it's frustrating. Find yourself up in the middle of the night determining you need to winterize the lawnmower RIGHT NOW, etc. But it sounds like you're making the best of harnessing the energy. Keep us posted on how you're doing, you're in our thoughts and prayers out here. -Mike
It was because you inquired last night, that I posted this

Chit, it took me three trips into the kichen before I remembered what I went in there to get. Brought back two other things to my office before I remembered, and that was a couple months ago.

Cuda
04-29-2009, 12:04 AM
Good for you. Get fat and beat up gators:lookaroun:
Hope it keeps on working ..................Ed
Trust me, today I would feel sorry for the poor gators that ran across my path. The first couple of doses today were the worse as far a roid rage. I think I"m getting used to it now.

Cuda
04-29-2009, 12:06 AM
I'm supposed to take six for the first three days, and tapers down to nothing in a week.

Cuda
04-29-2009, 12:08 AM
Hang in there. Be extra careful when you come off those roids. The bigger the up you get from, the bigger the low when you come off.
Trust me, it isn't the first drug I've had to come down from. First legal drug, and any drug at all for over 20 years (if you don't count nicotine).

Cuda
04-29-2009, 12:11 AM
Yeah, the dosage.....
Several years ago, I had some trauma from a head on accident and being in close proximity to an airbag....
I took them for nine days...9 the first day, 8 the second day and so on. How do ya deal w/that dosage???
I took all six today, even though I have NEVER tasted someting so bad. So it's a placebo, they need to change the sugar!

Nothing wrong with my taste buds, everything else taste fine, and this stuff tastes like chit!
Other than that and the nausea, you know me, I can't complain. :)

yeller
04-29-2009, 12:50 AM
Very glad to hear something positive is happening. :yes:

Maybe I shouldn't bring this up while your on the verge of roid-rage, but what happened on the situation with that hospital you wanted to get into?

Cuda
04-29-2009, 01:45 AM
Very glad to hear something positive is happening. :yes:
Maybe I shouldn't bring this up while your on the verge of roid-rage, but what happened on the situation with that hospital you wanted to get into?
Another neurologist convince me this would be what he suggested. I thought about all the options, and decided this one would be best. I've been six months at least with this chit, and another week won't kill me, then I'm schedule for another neurologist, to possible schedule reqular or gamma ray surgery. I swear I don't think I"ll need it, and will be as happy as a pig in sunshine if I don't have to do more, but don't misunderstand me, I will do it, if need be.

BigGrizzly
04-29-2009, 09:29 AM
Lets just say I think I know what is going on good luck.

Cuda
04-29-2009, 10:21 AM
Good to hear some progress is being made Joe. Hang tough, listen to the docs, and maybe you won't have to wear the green n orange ;) :)
I will love green n orange if that's what it takes.

Go UM! Beat the gators (unless I happed to go to shands) :eek:

Cuda
04-29-2009, 10:25 AM
Much better today than yesterday. It may not sound like much, but I was able to feed the dogs, let them out, clean their room, gather them up, put them away, walk across the road to talk to Brady, pet his two dogs, get a plate of food from him (I'm eating up the world), all without the use of a cane. I actally picked my feet up to walk, instead of doing the catatonic shuffle. :)

We shall see, but all signs point good.:shades:

boxy
04-29-2009, 10:35 AM
Is the Cuda Shuffle anything like the Cuda Swerve ??? :)

Glad things are getting better.

mattyboy
04-29-2009, 11:12 AM
cuda glad things are lookng up :)

mike o
04-29-2009, 12:44 PM
Hey, great.:yes:

Cuda
04-30-2009, 09:36 AM
Is the Cuda Shuffle anything like the Cuda Swerve ??? :)
Glad things are getting better.
Very similar. Apparently the only person who could decode the Cuda Swerve Code was Gina! Ask her about it. She types for Catch anyway. :)

Cuda
04-30-2009, 09:38 AM
Better today than yesterday.:shades:

Still headed in the right direction, only today left taking six of those chitty pills that give me heartburn and can make me "mildly irritated". How could I tell if I was mildly irritated? That's my natural state.:)

Cuda
04-30-2009, 09:39 AM
I guess the only other way I can tell, is my nose is twitchy. :)

McGary911
04-30-2009, 10:25 AM
Joe, Glad things are looking up. Hope you continue to improve.

Donziweasel
04-30-2009, 12:12 PM
Rock on Joe!!!!!:)

HOWARD O
04-30-2009, 12:34 PM
Good to hear it's better every day. Heck, you probably look much better than I am lately.....I got Rocky Mtn. Spotted Fever last week. Spots all OVER my body! :boggled:

Cuda
04-30-2009, 11:02 PM
Good to hear it's better every day. Heck, you probably look much better than I am lately.....I got Rocky Mtn. Spotted Fever last week. Spots all OVER my body! :boggled:
If a spotted dog had a square azz, would he chit dice?:shocking: