PDA

View Full Version : Original front 72 x-18 seat's

ALEX-X18
04-27-2009, 03:06 PM
i have a 72 x-18 .the boat been in the famly since i was 4 years old iam 33 now . My father replaced the front bucket's after the back's rotted with a lower back bucket fiberglass seat. Looking for the origial taller back bucket's . Can any one help? Where to buy or who can make them or trace them .will trade the one's i have or sell. Email at alexwhite26@comcast.net

mrfixxall
04-27-2009, 07:24 PM
i have a 72 x-18 .the boat been in the famly since i was 4 years old iam 33 now . My father replaced the front bucket's after the back's rotted with a lower back bucket fiberglass seat. Looking for the origial taller back bucket's . Can any one help? Where to buy or who can make them or trace them .will trade the one's i have or sell. Email at alexwhite26@comcast.net

"i think" ppi makes them out od sarasota or bradengton fl..

ALEX-X18
04-28-2009, 10:40 AM
Do have more info on ppi ? I tryed to look that up on the net but could not find. Thank you for the help.

chappy
04-28-2009, 10:49 AM
http://www.ppi-fl.com/

Here's their website. I've heard good things about their work.

ITTLFLI
04-28-2009, 01:22 PM

Hold tight....I am close to having a resolution on these X-18 seats!:yes:

ALEX-X18
04-28-2009, 04:24 PM
:popcorn: THAT WOULD BE GRAET . ARE THEY THE TALL BACK'S? I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP PLEASE KEEP ME UP TO DATE.

ITTLFLI
04-29-2009, 07:45 AM
:popcorn: THAT WOULD BE GRAET . ARE THEY THE TALL BACK'S? I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP PLEASE KEEP ME UP TO DATE.

They will be exactly as was in the X-18. Yes High Backs. I know a few of us that need a set of these. I am working with a shop to replicate them now....I will post the details here when i get them....:shades: