PDA

View Full Version : Old School Offshore Reunion II

smidgen too
04-26-2009, 05:53 PM
It's that time of year for a Old School Offshore reunion at Jack's Waterfront at Emerald City Harbor on Lake St Clair. Jack's is open again with it's new, old owner Tomy LeFevre. The date will be Sat June 20 2009 rain or shine. It will be the same as last year, show up around noon and just have fun. Jacks has a new lower priced menu, and the food should be better. If you have a Old School Offshore boat [Donzi, Magnum, Mirage, or any brand] or new future classic stop by and share some stories. Last year we had 20 + boats show and it was a great time. Here are some pics from last years reunion.

Sam
04-26-2009, 07:46 PM
So this is more of a meet and greet gathering vs. a run ? Hmmmmm ? I'll have to check my calender, I'd love to be there for some good photo opportunities.

olredalert
04-26-2009, 08:37 PM
------Sam,,,I went last year and it was awsome. Alot of the St.Clair greats show up as well as a bunch of really neat boats. It can only get better this year.......Bill S

smidgen too
04-27-2009, 11:29 AM
------Sam,,,I went last year and it was awsome. Alot of the St.Clair greats show up as well as a bunch of really neat boats. It can only get better this year.......Bill S

Bill,, with the water up on Lake St Clair , and the gas prices down it should be a GREAT REUNION. Mark :party: