PDA

View Full Version : Wanna go for a swim?

Cuda
04-25-2009, 07:38 PM
I think I'll pass. Taken today on the St John's.

boxy
04-25-2009, 07:45 PM
The only good thing about 5 months of winter is that it freezes the hell out of the lizards....
You can keep them.... :nilly:

How big was he Joe??

Cuda
04-25-2009, 08:44 PM
I wasn't there. Trish took her boat out without me. :(

The pics are of five different gators. I'd say most we about 12 footers.

They keep the snakes run off. :)

Last Tango
04-26-2009, 07:16 PM
Where on the river, Joe?

Yesterday, I ran the 22ZX from Jacksonville to south of Palatka to Dunn's Creek and then into Crescent Lake, to Crescent City. Had lunch at 3 Bananas, then we ran back to Jax. 39.5 gals. Still plenty left in the tank.
Today we took the short trip and went from Goodby's Creek to Drs. Lake, lunch at Whitey's Fish Camp, and back.
At Whiteys it was a bit crowded on the docks. I saw a Classic 22 trying to fins a spot, so I ran out and motioned him to raft off of me. Nice guy, he was very greatful, and I put him on the Donzi.net.

MOP
05-01-2009, 12:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxG1NxQPorU&feature=related

Cuda
05-01-2009, 03:05 PM
Where on the river, Joe?
Yesterday, I ran the 22ZX from Jacksonville to south of Palatka to Dunn's Creek and then into Crescent Lake, to Crescent City. Had lunch at 3 Bananas, then we ran back to Jax. 39.5 gals. Still plenty left in the tank.
Today we took the short trip and went from Goodby's Creek to Drs. Lake, lunch at Whitey's Fish Camp, and back.
At Whiteys it was a bit crowded on the docks. I saw a Classic 22 trying to fins a spot, so I ran out and motioned him to raft off of me. Nice guy, he was very greatful, and I put him on the Donzi.net.
South of Deland. You'll never get up the Wekiva in a 22 Xx. Trish has been stuck there on a jetski, and was getting hard stares by canoers in her flats boat.