PDA

View Full Version : Hey RedDog!

Donzi Vol
04-24-2009, 04:16 PM
Tim, when are we hitting the water? I had to go to the Alcoa warehouse today, and coming home with the river to my left and your street on the right, it dawned on me..."I should be in a Donzi right now!" Haha.

RedDog
04-26-2009, 08:58 AM
I ran about 50 miles on Saturday.
PS - UT girls rule!
http://www.donzi.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=45332&stc=1&d=1240754254

RedDog
04-26-2009, 09:32 AM
Hey Donzi Vol - is your triple hatch running now or what Donzi are you driving now?

McLamb will be on the water this afternoon. I haven't decided yet. If I go, it will be the spur of the moment kind of thing.

Where has Britton been hiding? I've haven't heard from him in forever. Seems he hasn't made a post since Christmas night! He didn't reply to my e-mail about AOTH.

Donzi Vol
04-26-2009, 10:10 AM
Um, yes...UT girls are indeed the most wonderful of them all! I'll refrain from making any comment about that picture in case she's your daughter-in-law or something...haha.

Lanie is here and there. I think he's just slammed with work and a new home. I talked to him a couple weeks ago, and I think he's still tossing AOTH back and forth. Give him a call and harrass him!

The triple is still not running. Going to be a little while, but we're making progress. In the meantime there's not another one up here, but we've always got something up our sleve :wink:

I won't be able to get out today, but next weekend is a very good possibility (unless Mike wants to dig into the triple-hatch in a big way)

So anyway, who's the young lady? hehe

All the best,
David

Donzi Vol
04-26-2009, 06:07 PM
Haha...hilarious. Well feel free to bring the whole family along next time I'm around!

cutwater
05-28-2009, 10:10 PM
Tim, I really think she'd look better in a red boat. You know, I'd probably even let her ride in the Minx next time. :lookaroun: The ladies are crazy for that Italian windshield :pimp:

Donzi Vol
05-28-2009, 11:18 PM
Tim, I really think she'd look better in a red boat. You know, I'd probably even let her ride in the Minx next time. :lookaroun: The ladies are crazy for that Italian windshield :pimp:

Hilarious. Well the girl I had on the lake last weekend was seen tonight with a buddy of mine, so I don't think she'll be with us this weekend. Oh well...moving on. Lanie, Tinker said Sunday...is this true?:nilly: