PDA

View Full Version : Official lake George Dustoff Headcount

mattyboy
04-20-2009, 06:08 PM
well the time is nearing, the deadline for the discounted event fee is May 15th 2009 visit our website for the registration form
http://www.lgdonziclassic.com/invite.html

the price is $50 per person paid in full by May 15th 2009 ( must be post marked by the 15th)

and after that date it is $60 per person

it is a great event and great chance to see the lake , meet the people, and see the awesome classics

please get the registrations in so we can plan for the event.

so we can get an idea please post up if you plan on attending and with how many

Thanks

the LGDCC

Air 22
04-25-2009, 12:03 PM
Crissy and I are in ....family arriving Thursday afternoon.

Spoke to Bravo One he and guest are in as well...

So 4 for dinner and two 22C's in attendance.:pimp:

Can't wait for another AWSOME Dust-Off on the "Queen of American Lakes" with a really fun group of folks...:beer:

DONZI
04-26-2009, 08:12 AM
Always a great time for all !:)

Ken,Martha,Katrina Lessard will be present !
Resv. at the Treausure Cove.
1-22C
2007 vid.-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEVVjPShO5g

2008 vid.-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WupGhusNkUE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIsehl2OVDQ

We look forward to seeing everyone !

Kirbyvv
04-27-2009, 11:15 AM
I'll be on the water on Thursday and Friday and out with the gang Friday night, but it doesn't look like I'll make the actual poker run :confused:. I may make the dinner Sat. night, but too soon to know.

Sweet Cheekz
04-29-2009, 08:55 PM
We have 3 on the 16 Getting in Thursday 1st One Can't wait
Parnell

mattyboy
05-02-2009, 10:22 AM
In our little recon trip to lake george yesterday we have hotels reservations for 14 rooms at treasure cove and 6 rooms at capri village so where are those people?? we need an accurate count we are working on some changes so if you are planning on attending get the registration form in .

Thanks

Eric Straton
Rush Chairman

undertaker
05-02-2009, 11:15 AM
Matty,

Three in my gang Myself, Kim, Tyler...coming in on Wednesday leaving Sunday staying @ Capril Village...see ya then :):)

Will get reservation form in ASAP..:)

Sweet little 16
05-03-2009, 11:06 AM
Unfortunetly I will not be able to make it again this year, but i am sending the senator ,pirate, or whatever other alias he goes by. So everyone will get a glimpse of Bluto without my guidance and supervisiona look into the past so to speak. How does the ac/dc song go lock up your daughter,lock up your wife, throw away the key and run for your life!! so i am pinning bail money to his lepel when he gets there thursday someone please take it and keep it safe. i am also writing his name on the labels of his clothes so if he shows up missing they know who he is

Air 22
05-03-2009, 11:48 AM
Unfortunetly I will not be able to make it again this year, but i am sending the senator ,pirate, or whatever other alias he goes by. So everyone will get a glimpse of Bluto without my guidance and supervisiona look into the past so to speak. How does the ac/dc song go lock up your daughter,lock up your wife, throw away the key and run for your life!! so i am pinning bail money to his lepel when he gets there thursday someone please take it and keep it safe. i am also writing his name on the labels of his clothes so if he shows up missing they know who he is

Marie...we could put one of my lab's shock collars to keep him in the area...:biggrin:...wait but then what would I wear...:bonk:...I'm sure Doc will figure that out for me...:)
We'll watch'em for ya...u will be missed...hope you can make the fall picnic...all the best:wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yex1yyySpyM

Sweet Cheekz
05-03-2009, 12:03 PM
We are Treasure Cove
Parnell

BERTRAM BOY
05-03-2009, 12:54 PM
Di and I are in.

jl1962
05-03-2009, 05:37 PM
I'll be up early Thursday, going back late Friday. Gotta be back in CT Sat/Sun. Some Dust-Off is better than no Dust-Off......:crossfing:

-JL

BigGrizzly
05-07-2009, 08:45 AM
I will be there Thursday after noon. I hope to get greeted like last year. A hug , a hand shake and then the Bravo boys and everybody helped me in with the boat and put it in in 5 minutes. It was harder to park the Expedition in front of the cabin.:yes::yes: It almost seemed like they were waiting for us, and this was only the start. I have only two regrets, 1) it wasn't long enough, 2) it was too short.:yes::yes:

mattyboy
05-07-2009, 08:47 AM
getting close make sure you not only post up here but that you get the registration in May 15th is the deadline for the discount after that it will cost you more the deadline for the event will be in the first week of June as we need to notify the algonquin of a number of attendees
plus as we always do we are trying to bring new and exciting elements to the longest running donzi event. We are planning a little twist on the friday cocktail party, will be a catered casual dinning at a lakeside pavillion

glashole
05-07-2009, 09:15 AM
booked

money sent :nilly:

Dr. Dan
05-07-2009, 10:16 PM
:smash:Randy my first wife had the same complaint - now with the Cardiac Steroids I am hung like a Bull Hampsta? Yep believe that...

Matty - Lizzy and I are there... 2 for everything including whatever part I get to play.

Anonymous Contributor :shades:

We don't have any money left cuz we're trying to buy the Pantera so we are bringing a Bag Lunch with Pickles... and Chap Stick for those cute love birds that shared a Cabin during the Fall Picnic.
"Push Me Bob - Push Me" - I don't even wanna know?

Danny Bag of Doughnutz :popcorn:

bob haver
05-11-2009, 04:59 AM
thats a good one danny:wink:,The yellow 22 and 1st mate will be there on thursday to tuesday at the TC can't wait:yes::boat::party:

mike o
05-18-2009, 09:59 AM
Im in, Queen of lakes, here I come, Im booked at TC. Bringing my waterski's (2) and mom if see can get out of work. Thurs-Sunday. Cant wait, oh yah.................. and Im bringing Dad :yes:. Ps.... I want a ride in a really fast Donzi.:lightning

Air 22
05-20-2009, 11:17 PM
Im in, Queen of lakes, here I come, Im booked at TC. Bringing my waterski's (2) and mom if see can get out of work. Thurs-Sunday. Cant wait, oh yah.................. and Im bringing Dad :yes:. Ps.... I want a ride in a really fast Donzi.:lightning

Mike...Undertaker(Ed) is bringing some waterski's too...we are gonna try and run some bouy's like we were 21 again...:hangum::eek::hyper:....We can have a Classic Ski Race on LG...:nilly: :)

mattyboy
05-21-2009, 07:04 AM
just a quick note everyone attending please check in on the other thread for friday night also if you are planning on coming to the pavillion for dinner

Thanks

Matty

slapshot11
05-23-2009, 07:16 PM
Matty,
I'll be there with the regular crew of me plus 2 navigators. No Donzi this year so we'll be in the background. We're staying at Capri.
Norm

mattyboy
05-24-2009, 06:49 AM
ok the deadline is approaching June first is the cutoff we need to give the rest. and the caterer the final number this is who we have so far

confirmed registrations form and payment

Jeri & Brendin 4
Mick Ong 2
Cliff & Diana 2
Shea Robson 2
Randy Carbelli 2
Tom Davis 2
Don Neubauer 2
Dwight & Crissy 2
Madpoodle 1

then we have unconfirmed

Ken Lessard 3
Parnell 2 adults 1 child
Dan & Liz
Norm D 3
Mike O 1 Adult 1 child
Undertaker 2 adults 1 child
Bob Haver 2

I know we are harping on this but we need to know how many goto www.lgdonziclassic.com and get the form in by June 1st after that we cannot garrantee you anything. at the Algonquin we will have to give a number if we don't have enough for the room upstairs then they will put us elsewhere once that happens we cannot seat more people. and we are not willing to pay for empty seats to get the room upstairs. The same goes for the friday BBQ.

Another thing is the reg form helps me get things started we know what boats are coming and it helps start the judging and getting the poker run moving along
so please get the registrations in

Thanks

mattyboy
05-24-2009, 07:18 AM
I paid Pearson already.. Better check his pockets..

Should I e-mail a registration?
sorry Poodle yes you are right he did mention it I will amend the count

Air 22
05-24-2009, 08:44 AM
I need to ship a few things for the auction etc, need to know where to send them please.. Email me the addy you guys decide on :) :)

If you still have my address ship it to me..I'm. leaving on the 10th and can bring with...:):)

mattyboy
05-24-2009, 09:19 AM
Dwight if you don't mind, I am in the process of moving my office during that time so shipping might be delayed between the old and new addresses and there is no one home anymore to sign for stuff during the day.
Poodle it probably would be cheaper to send it to the carolinas then all the way to joisey

hot shot
05-24-2009, 09:39 AM
I am planning on 6/11 and room reserved at treasure cove...Lookin forward to seeing ya all.... Mick

mattyboy
05-24-2009, 09:41 AM
I am planning on 6/11 and room reserved at treasure cove...Lookin forward to seeing ya all.... Mick

we got ya Mick ;)

Sweet Cheekz
05-25-2009, 09:46 PM
Can't wait to see that boat Mick
Parnell

mattyboy
05-26-2009, 06:26 AM
deadline is approaching fast
get the registration forms in email it if you have to.
after June 1st your not going to be able to get in the run
we don't want that to happen

so if you are on the unconfirmed list get the forms in

thanks

LGDCC

Dr. Dan
05-26-2009, 07:30 AM
ok the deadline is approaching June first is the cutoff we need to give the rest. and the caterer the final number this is who we have so far
confirmed registrations form and payment
Jeri & Brendin 4
Mick Ong 2
Cliff & Diana 2
Shea Robson 2
Randy Carbelli 2
Tom Davis 2
Don Neubauer 2
Dwight & Crissy 2
Madpoodle 1
then we have unconfirmed
Ken Lessard 3
Parnell 2 adults 1 child
Dan & Liz
Norm D 3
Mike O 1 Adult 1 child
Bob Haver 2
I know we are harping on this but we need to know how many goto www.lgdonziclassic.com and get the form in by June 1st after that we cannot garrantee you anything. at the Algonquin we will have to give a number if we don't have enough for the room upstairs then they will put us elsewhere once that happens we cannot seat more people. and we are not willing to pay for empty seats to get the room upstairs. The same goes for the friday BBQ.
Another thing is the reg form helps me get things started we know what boats are coming and it helps start the judging and getting the poker run moving along
so please get the registrations in
Thanks

Mailed it this morning, might wanna add Brad and Amy, George and Bonnie, to the unconfirmed. Not gonna run with the pack but we will play in the Reindeer Games on shore. :cool:

Danny Pantera :smash:

undertaker
05-26-2009, 08:01 AM
Matty....sent out the cash and reg. form this morning...see ya in a few weeks:):):)

Sweet Cheekz
05-26-2009, 05:11 PM
Matty sent out today Noticed in the info for the run that we need a LGPC Boat permit What is this? Thanks
Parnell

Air 22
05-26-2009, 05:13 PM
Matty....sent out the cash and reg. form this morning...see ya in a few weeks:):):)

Ed..it can be "Chilly" in the evenings so make sure U pack several Turtle Necks...:tongue::kingme::beer::hangum:

mattyboy
05-26-2009, 05:17 PM
Matty sent out today Noticed in the info for the run that we need a LGPC Boat permit What is this? Thanks
Parnell

you need a pass to be on the lake they are available at the marina right outside of treasure cove get the week pass it will be like $11 may have gone up

Air 22
05-26-2009, 05:20 PM
Parnell

At most marina's and gas docks they sell a week or summer long pass for your boat. As Matty said..If you are at the Treasure Cove..just across from the boat docks is a gas dock that sells the lake permit. Not expensive and you will get stopped if caught without it....then it gets expensive...:nilly:
The permit goes on the Port side of ur vessel.

Hope this helps...:)

D of LG Permitifications:tongue:

undertaker
05-26-2009, 05:42 PM
Ed..it can be "Chilly" in the evenings so make sure U pack several Turtle Necks...:tongue::kingme::beer::hangum:

They are already packed....:wink::wink::hyper::bonk::nilly::boggled ::pimp:

mattyboy
05-26-2009, 06:14 PM
thanks will update the list

Sweet Cheekz
05-26-2009, 09:22 PM
Thanks guys

mattyboy
05-27-2009, 08:48 AM
Parnell did you change your board name,
just want to make sure I am not double counting

Thanks everyone for getting the reg in

looking fwd to seeing everyone

mike o
05-27-2009, 10:03 AM
$ sent.:biggrin.:

Sweet Cheekz
05-27-2009, 10:52 AM
Parnell did you change your board name,
just want to make sure I am not double counting

Thanks everyone for getting the reg in

looking fwd to seeing everyone

I did Still just three Cigcr35 lives no more RIP
Parnell

sdonzi16
05-27-2009, 08:37 PM
I will be there with my new 22 and crew, so add four more to the list!! Did I hear someone say they will water-ski?? I can't wait see you there

mattyboy
05-27-2009, 08:44 PM
I will be there with my new 22 and crew, so add four more to the list!! Did I hear someone say they will water-ski?? I can't wait see you there

please fill out a registration form and get in mailed right away we have to give the final number to the algonquin by the first of June

that 4 is it all adults or are there kids and will you be coming to the BBQ on friday night????

Thanks

mattyboy
05-28-2009, 07:43 AM
UPDATE AS OF 5-28

Jeri & Brendin 4
Mick Ong 2
Cliff & Diana 2
Shea Robson 2
Randy Carbelli 2
Tom Davis 2
Don Neubauer 2
Dwight & Crissy 2
Madpoodle 1
Ken Lessard 3
Parnell 2 adults 1 child
Dan & Liz 2
Norm D 3
Mike O 1 Adult 1 child
Bob Haver 2
George & Bonnie 2
Brad & Amy 2
John B 2
Sean "Sdonzi16" 4
CDMA 1

will update again tom.

Carl C
05-28-2009, 07:43 AM
Things are so up in the air right now with the boat at the shop and not even firing up the new motor yet. I really wanted to drop in on this one. Still might make it. I'll sleep on the boat if I have to. Would there be a problem with popping in at the last minute with the $60 in hand? Will there maybe be a transient slip still available? I don't care about food if that is planned. I'll go get food.

mattyboy
05-28-2009, 08:50 AM
Things are so up in the air right now with the boat at the shop and not even firing up the new motor yet. I really wanted to drop in on this one. Still might make it. I'll sleep on the boat if I have to. Would there be a problem with popping in at the last minute with the $60 in hand? Will there maybe be a transient slip still available? I don't care about food if that is planned. I'll go get food.

Carl,

Lake George is just not the place you pop in, it is tourist destination so dock space is at a premium as are camp sites and lodging there are no transient slips or docks most have no over night docking. That's why we ask people to book early theres also usually something going on up there too a car show , or some kind of convention so it is always packed.
Plus rushing in an not taking full advantage of what the event has to offer is not doing any justice to you or the event. Last year we had 60 as the number then we wound up at 87 with pop in last minute,which can be a real problem when you told the rest. 60?? My point I guess is this by just popping in and not having a place to stay or eat or even park the trailer can be an issue up there if not proper planned for, so if you pop in and then to to learn on the fly you will have a terrible time which the club wouldn't want to happen. If you plan and don't rush the lake is an awesome place to enjoy .

the deadline is June 1st so maybe after the weekend the boat will be ready or closer to being ready and maybe you can finalize your plans.
The dustoff is an event that anyone who loves the donzi classic will enjoy, but you have to be prepared to enjoy yourself.

drop me a line if I can help in anyway

BigGrizzly
05-28-2009, 09:21 AM
I am bringing Props. This is not to be answered on this thread but a pm to me.

mike o
05-28-2009, 10:50 AM
I will be there with my new 22 and crew, so add four more to the list!! Did I hear someone say they will water-ski?? I can't wait see you there.... Yep,:yes: Bring your ski's, Im bringing the rope and will give everybody (big + small) a pull :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: with the sweet 16.

Carl C
05-28-2009, 11:16 AM
Maybe next year then.

Air 22
05-28-2009, 05:55 PM
Maybe next year then.

Carl..if its done...make thr trip..there are 100's of places to stay in LG with your boat...You won't be dissapointed if ya make the trip:cool: The more folks that make this event the better..:beer:....We all wanna c that 525 in a 22C:pimp:

Dr. Dan
05-28-2009, 08:38 PM
:popcorn:Carl - you have all of next week and a good part of the week after. I suggest arriving Thursday afternoon. Call the Treasure Cove or the Capri Village - both are great at helping out the Donzi Crowd.

If you splash it and its running bring it over. The more Classics the better - even if its yellow - Haver won't mind. He needs some Mellow Yellow competition anyway.

You will meet some great folks here - and you will learn alot, this is not like any other Donzi Event. It's worth the Trip - send in the Registration Form.

Call me or email me if you have any questions -

Danny Pantera :)
drdan93@comcast.net
717-512-3656
The Non- Participant :cool:

Carl C
05-28-2009, 08:41 PM
Dwight, Doc, thanks, I appreciate that. Let's see how it goes.

CDMA
05-29-2009, 10:18 AM
We are in.

mike o
05-29-2009, 10:46 AM
Dwight, Doc, thanks, I appreciate that. Let's see how it goes.Everybodys die-n to see your 22...... so try real hard.:biggrin.: Its not easy for me to get away this time of year with what i do for a living. But Ive always wanted to check out the Queen and meet the crew......and there's no better way to dial your ride than the dustoff.:yes:

mattyboy
05-29-2009, 12:00 PM
gotta ya chris both friday and saturday

CDMA
05-29-2009, 12:04 PM
Roger that Matty. Thanks and look forward to seeing you. Chris

mattyboy
05-29-2009, 12:08 PM
see how easy it is Carl ;)

boxy
05-29-2009, 01:13 PM
Matty, if you get a minute, give me a shout ..... 613-794-1324 ...

Boxy

mattyboy
05-31-2009, 11:40 AM
one day left the calls go into the caterer at end of business tom.

so get off the fence and get registered for the longest running event dedicated to the donzi classic

Captain Steve
06-01-2009, 08:27 PM
Hay Now,

I'm in ... 3 all together We will be up on Thursday night.... Hope I'm not too late

See You Their
Steve

mattyboy
06-01-2009, 08:36 PM
Capt Steve

have you filled out a reg form and the 3 are they all adults and are they in for both the friday BBQ and the sat dinner???? we also need info on the classic you are bringing

please go to www.lgdonziclassic.com and go to upcoming events print the form out and get in the mail right away

Thanks

boxy
06-01-2009, 08:39 PM
Matty, count me in for the BBQ Friday night.
Wheels up at 0:darkthirty Friday morning, who wants breakfast at 8:30 ???

mattyboy
06-01-2009, 08:46 PM
got ya Boxy

final count

Jeri & Brendin 4
Mick Ong 2
Cliff & Diana 2
Shea Robson 2
Randy Carbelli 2
Tom Davis 2
Don Neubauer 2
Dwight & Crissy 2
Madpoodle 1
Ken Lessard 3
Parnell 2 adults 1 child
Dan & Liz 2
Norm D 3
Mike O 1 Adult 1 child
Bob Haver 2
George & Bonnie 2
Brad & Amy 2
John B 2
Sean "Sdonzi16" 4
CDMA 2
Zinger 2 and 1
Capt Steve 3

will reconform this with the Prez to make sure we have no pregnant or hanging chads ;)

if you have any questions or you don't appear on this list please drop me a line at mnmveth@optonline.net

Air 22
06-01-2009, 09:58 PM
Matty...Crissy's flying in to Albany Friday night with Gavin so they will not make dinner...Friday It's Ashley, Allison(2-kids) and
myself(1-child):tongue:

Saturday night just Crissy and I...:)

mattyboy
06-02-2009, 03:20 PM
Matty...Crissy's flying in to Albany Friday night with Gavin so they will not make dinner...Friday It's Ashley, Allison(2-kids) and
myself(1-child):tongue:
Saturday night just Crissy and I...:)

sorry Dwight I cut and pasted it and forgot to edit it I got ya

mattyboy
06-02-2009, 03:33 PM
Registration is now closed for the event we will update the list shortly.

Thank you everyone for getting them in looking fwd to seeing everyone

:)

Air 22
06-02-2009, 07:32 PM
Anyone possibly interested in a Perfect Mercury Racing Labbed Bravo 1 Prop 26P RH ...I also have a 23P RH Hydromotive Quad IV... both fit the standard Mercuiser Bravo One prop shaft..I will be @ the Treasure Cove Thursday afternoon..:) PM me if interested...Lake George offers super conditions for prop testing...:cool:

Thanks

http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=57582

mattyboy
06-03-2009, 05:39 AM
this is the list for the run /dinner on sat

Pearson 1
Dwight & Crissy
Ken L 3
Parnell 2 +1
Undertaker 2 + 1
Cliff & Di 2
Big Griz 2
Shea 2
Dan & Liz 2
Bob Haver 2
Mike O 1 +1
Norm D 3
Madpoodle 1
Tom & Kim 2
Don N 2
Mick 2
Brad & Amy 2
George & Bonie 2
CDMA 2
Sean 4
Capt Steve 2 +1
Zinger 2
Jeri & Brendan 4
John B 2
Paul Chace 2
Fasteddie 2
The Senator 1

if there are any issues please let me know

G Ramsey
Hell's Kitchen

Carl C
06-03-2009, 06:42 AM
see how easy it is Carl ;)

Guys, thanks for offering to bend the rules for me but it's not going to happen. I have to replace the main wiring harness in my boat and install an AGI (analog gauge interface) box and get the computer programmed to put out an analog tach signal. The boat runs but I have no gauges as is. Parts are coming. I am also in the process of expanding my business and leaving for Alaska June 22. See y'all next year.

Air 22
06-03-2009, 10:28 AM
Guys, thanks for offering to bend the rules for me but it's not going to happen. I have to replace the main wiring harness in my boat and install an AGI (analog gauge interface) box and get the computer programmed to put out an analog tach signal. The boat runs but I have no gauges as is. Parts are coming. I am also in the process of expanding my business and leaving for Alaska June 22. See y'all next year.

"We don't need no stink'n gauges....."

Carl...ur 525 engine will shut itself down if it has a problem:nilly:...so common or r u skeeer'd....:nilly:.....

Air 22
06-03-2009, 10:37 AM
this is the list for the run /dinner on sat
if there are any issues please let me know
G Ramsey
Hell's Kitchen

Did u mean Tissues for the Issues? Cuz we all have "Issues"...:nilly::toiletpap:kingme:

Carl C
06-03-2009, 12:16 PM
"We don't need no stink'n gauges....."

Carl...ur 525 engine will shut itself down if it has a problem:nilly:...so common or r u skeeer'd....:nilly:.....

It's gotta be right. I also have no up trim except in trailer position, my trim indicator pegs and the tach stays at 6,000 and jerks around! I'm afraid I might ruin the gauges! Brian fired the engine and said it started right up and sounds like a top fuel dragster:yippie:. Have fun guys, stay safe and don't get any tickets. I love y'all!

mike o
06-03-2009, 02:31 PM
Did u mean Tissues for the Issues? Cuz we all have "Issues"...:nilly::toiletpap:kingme: We having potato salad or macorinieeee?:kingme::kingme:

Air 22
06-04-2009, 09:02 AM
7 Days and the PARTY STARTS.... :rock::band::drinkbeer::beer:

mattyboy
06-04-2009, 02:58 PM
Important

I need a volunteer to take on a passenger for the run , he is from an another forum which covers boating in the NY upstate area, he will be taking pics and videos
any help would be greatly appreciated

Matty

mike o
06-04-2009, 06:05 PM
I have room if no one else does. Not much hp, but see's gonna shine:kingme:.

mattyboy
06-05-2009, 11:15 AM
thanks Mike

well one week and counting to the donzi classic event of the year

things are a go on all fronts

cya all there can't wait

leaving thursday early am for a 11am -noon arrival

if anyone needs something

my cell

201-315-9662

mattyboy
06-07-2009, 07:55 AM
ok the trivia quiz is done and ready to go all the stuff is ready to go for an early thursday departure.

Just a quick note with things to remember

Have PFD's for everyone to wear in your boat

gas up before going to the Algonquin on sat morning

get a lake pass buy a week pass they are more economical . they can be purchased at the marina directly across from treasure cove (beckley's), the outsdoorsman sport shop just about a 1/2 mile north of treasure cove by car on rt 9, and at Chic's marina next to the Algonquin
Display these stickers as instructed on the windshield less classic some put them by their state reg numbers the stickers have the instructions on where to place them.

see you all up there

be ready to have a great time

if you have any questions
mnmveth@optonline.net
or
201-315-9662

SilverBack
06-07-2009, 10:15 AM
I have room if no one else does. Not much hp, but see's gonna shine:kingme:.

I think that I have seen that stuff on your deck before! It sure is looking good!

SilverBack
06-07-2009, 10:23 AM
Hey Santa..... thanks again.:wink:

No problem at all!! You have got it looking great! I love that Leverage stuff and Jim B at Top Notch Performance Marine!!

mike o
06-07-2009, 10:25 AM
I think that I have seen that stuff on your deck before! It sure is looking good!...Hey Santa, thanks again, yep good stuff:wink:

BigGrizzly
06-07-2009, 06:54 PM
Just so there are no surprises, The Corsican is going the Criterion is staying home, have a minor issue, in assembly of the blower and pullyes

SilverBack
06-07-2009, 07:00 PM
Just so there are no surprises, The Corsican is going the Criterion is staying home, have a minor issue, in assembly of the blower and pullyes

I hate to hear that you are having problems getting things together Grizz. Did you go back with an M-3 or M-1? I told a guy about your old M-1 being for sale the other day. He is going to let me know.

Air 22
06-08-2009, 07:41 PM
2 Days....:wink::kingme::rock::band:

Trailer is ready, Donzi is ready...hitt'n the road Wed:drive:
C ya'll soon...:beer:

Dr. Dan
06-08-2009, 10:19 PM
2 Days....:wink::kingme::rock::band:
Trailer is ready, Donzi is ready...hitt'n the road Wed:drive:
C ya'll soon...:beer:

You Whimp! I am leaving tomorrow - I painted "Bloated Hornet" on my Hull Sides - I think it might just have the Lake Marshalls fooled?:wink:

Honestly I am hitting the road tomorrow and depending on weather or traffic I may stay at the Chapstick Mansion or the local homeless shelter for wayward Panteras and unwanted Patrons. :angel:

Doc of Submissive Retribution :wink:

Air 22
06-08-2009, 10:27 PM
You Whimp! I am leaving tomorrow - I painted "Bloated Hornet" on my Hull Sides - I think it might just have the Lake Marshalls fooled?:wink:
Honestly I am hitting the road tomorrow and depending on weather or traffic I may stay at the Chapstick Mansion or the local homeless shelter for wayward Panteras and unwanted Patrons. :angel:
Doc of Submissive Retribution :wink:

Make sure ur E-ZPass is up to date:bonk:..:nilly: no need to clog 287, I-87 tolls with your "Bloated Hornet" going in reverse to the cash lanes..:eek:

I Just got home...gezzzzzz...:nilly:..I'd left earlier but had to do laundry today after a 7 day tour of the US...some 32,000flt miles...:wink:...Have those Big Fenders Ready on the Pantera..we'll be hang'n:wink:

Drive safe..c u Wed nite @ the "Chapstick Mansion"...lol:kingme:...just look for the LED light glow on I-90...:pimp:

bob haver
06-09-2009, 05:19 AM
Make sure ur E-ZPass is up to date:bonk:..:nilly: no need to clog 287, I-87 tolls with your "Bloated Hornet" going in reverse to the cash lanes..:eek:

I Just got home...gezzzzzz...:nilly:..I'd left earlier but had to do laundry today after a 7 day tour of the US...some 32,000flt miles...:wink:...Have those Big Fenders Ready on the Pantera..we'll be hang'n:wink:

Drive safe..c u Wed nite @ the "Chapstick Mansion"...lol:kingme:...just look for the LED light glow on I-90...:pimp:

Its camp DONZI now :boat: except for one pantera:bonk:,drive safe guys and i will have a cold one waiting:bighug::wink:

WITSENDDONZI
06-09-2009, 08:18 PM
Hi Matty,

What is the cut off for registeration for Saturday. I am trying to get the boat ready for the weekend. I will have a better idea of Thursday..

Bobby

mattyboy
06-09-2009, 08:42 PM
Bobby,

the registraion has been closed and

at this point we have given a number to the restaurant and the caterer .

the friday night dinner is really tight and it is off site so additions are not easy, but we do have some leeway on the saturday dinner as it is at a rest. and can probably fit one more person in but that is rapidily disappearing
is it only you or are there more people coming with you??

if you can get your classic ready you would have to be at the algonquin docks by 8:30am on saturday morning for the run

my cell is 201-315-9662 i will be up there on thursday by noon.

let us know

mattyboy
06-10-2009, 09:20 AM
Last post for awhile now

hope everyone has a safe trip, just a word of caution the NYS thruway I 87 between exits 15 and 17 ( suffern to newburgh ) on the north bound side just came that way today and the traffic at 10 am was really heavy , and comes to a dead stop for no real reason so be careful

I am on the road tom at 8 am if anything comes up call

201-315-9662

Brian41
06-10-2009, 04:00 PM
Party started Mick's already there and with only 1 ticket on the way.