PDA

View Full Version : Official AOTH smack talk

glashole
04-17-2009, 09:36 AM
did you guys want me to order your meals for you when i get to Lee's Ford or do you think they will be too cold by the time you get there

Last Real Texan
04-17-2009, 09:50 AM
good one............................:beer:

show-n-go h2o
04-17-2009, 09:51 AM
did you guys want me to order your meals for you when i get to Lee's Ford or do you think they will be too cold by the time you get there

the real question is, Do you know how to get to Lees Ford????????????

Ghost
04-17-2009, 10:23 AM
Smack talk--lemme see...how about the classic braggart "I'm so <blank>..." style?

I'm so fast, I'm not even bringing a BOAT and I'll beat everybody to Lee's Ford.

I'm so fast, I'll even get there before the driver of the boat I'm riding in.

(What's Lee's Ford again? Time to hit Google maps...)

txtaz
04-17-2009, 10:23 AM

Are you going to dodge the logs or jump them?

roadtrip se
04-17-2009, 12:40 PM

Trash talk aside for a second, we get a bum rap for the spring run-off here.
The lake has been CLEAR for the past couple of runs, because the water has been dropped 43 feet to allow for repairs to the dam.

Last year was the fastest run I had ever expereinced at an AOTH on average.
A couple of us chased Shea and never did catch up. Of course, it could have been that he went to Washington DC and back to get to Lee's Ford.

boxy
04-17-2009, 01:08 PM
Trash talk aside for a second, we get a bum rap for the spring run-off here.
The lake has been CLEAR for the past couple of runs, because the water has been dropped 43 feet to allow for repairs to the dam.
Last year was the fastest run I had ever expereinced at an AOTH on average.
A couple of us chased Shea and never did catch up. Of course, it could have been that he went to Washington DC and back to get to Lee's Ford.
Yeah, but he only went that far because that was the closest place to restock the evening's cooler .....

glashole
04-17-2009, 02:04 PM
turning to go the "right way" doesn't constitute winning

I have only been going for a couple years and have never seen any of these logs you guys are talking about

and yes I have been from one end to the other and back again half way to the turn for lunch

would also think that the organizers would put up some signs for those of us running at the front of the pack

its just curtousy

Ghost
04-17-2009, 02:09 PM
...put up some signs for those of us running at the front of the pack

"Navigation is its own reward." Francis Drake (okay, maybe not) :)

txtaz
04-17-2009, 02:42 PM
would also think that the organizers would put up some signs for those of us running at the front of the pack

its just curtousy

Need GPS coordinates? I can send a map if you have a Garmin. Might take you off course, I swear not intentionally. :biggrin:

RT, Hymmm 43' low you say. Now who has the duck ponds?

mattyboy
04-17-2009, 03:26 PM
Pearson is trying to talk me into a roadtrip, not sure the truck can hold enough beer, at what quantity do you have to worry about transporting liqour across state lines 30 or 40 cases??

glashole
04-17-2009, 03:31 PM
If its the american stuff i wouldn't worry about it too much, up here we don't need any special permits for transporting water anywhere

I would imagine its the same down there

hope you can make it

RedDog
04-17-2009, 05:34 PM
Yes, please go ahead and order 2 lunches - say the grouper sandwich and a surprise for the other.

Thanks for buying!

BUIZILLA
04-17-2009, 06:53 PM
the Blue Tankini team will be soooo far behind you should order us dinner instead... if it turns into a wicked weasel team we'll never make it.. :biggrin: :shades:

firstafence
04-17-2009, 07:32 PM
jump them:rlol:

roadtrip se
04-17-2009, 09:49 PM
I know for a fact that Matty doesn't drink weak American beer. Foamy, well maybe, but not weak. Bring a case over Thursday nite for Jefe's Kitchen and I won't have to report you to the revenuers!

boxy
04-17-2009, 10:40 PM
I know for a fact that Matty doesn't drink weak American beer. Foamy, well maybe, but not weak. Bring a case over Thursday nite for Jefe's Kitchen and I won't have to report you to the revenuers!

Shea, I'm a huge fan of beer smack, but you may want to re-think your current targets. You're talking about Matty and Pearson, it's not like they're a couple of guys from Texas or Florida, they'll put you to bed, steal the rest of your beer, and laugh at you in the morning...... :D :D

Tripper, there's only one kind of good foamy beer....

txtaz
04-18-2009, 09:45 AM

Now I've seen it all.:cool!::shades:

show-n-go h2o
04-18-2009, 10:02 AM
Shea, I'm a huge fan of beer smack, but you may want to re-think your current targets. You're talking about Matty and Pearson, it's not like they're a couple of guys from Texas or Florida, they'll put you to bed, steal the rest of your beer, and laugh at you in the morning...... :D :D

Is that the air bag option for the case in case some idiot drops it? Thats a greta picture.

boxy
04-18-2009, 10:40 AM
Now I've seen it all.:cool!::shades:
Safety beers... knock them over they don't break, drop them off the dock they don't sink.

That was the culmination of a long running hockey bet, and a discussion about the only thing foam should be used for around Donzi's....

gero1
04-18-2009, 07:16 PM
gotta stick with shea on this, we aint the fastest but we got to see the bridges at sommerset. truser was there to. great pix mike!!!!!! and we still made it to lee's ford before alot of other peeps.....funny you never could catch me till i ran out of fuel......beat is really beat

boxy
04-18-2009, 11:02 PM
Fl guys will put ya to bed, and sit there drinking your beer whilst laughing at yer sorry ass...

Fla guys may put AZ or TX guys to bed, but so can my daughter.....

Exhibit A ---- Canadian Girl, Florida Guy

Cuda
04-19-2009, 04:59 AM
Fla guys may put AZ or TX guys to bed, but so can my daughter.....
Exhibit A ---- Canadian Girl, Florida Guy
Who is that wimp on the bench? Must be some transplanted yankee! :)

He should be expelled from the state. :)

Cuda
04-19-2009, 05:02 AM
Smack talk--lemme see...how about the classic braggart "I'm so <blank>..." style?

I'm so fast, I'm not even bringing a BOAT and I'll beat everybody to Lee's Ford.

I'm so fast, I'll even get there before the driver of the boat I'm riding in.

(What's Lee's Ford again? Time to hit Google maps...)
So fast, I could leave tomorrow, and be there yesterday. :)

glashole
04-19-2009, 09:33 AM
Yes, please go ahead and order 2 lunches - say the grouper sandwich and a surprise for the other.

Thanks for buying!

I'll buy your lunch if you finally step up to the plate and get that cooler dan has been trying to sell you for the last few years

and when it comes to Z boats I am going to have to say the only ones worth anything have an F after the Z

as far as the beer goes lets just hope there is enough in the county to get us to the point where we can actually determine a winner

FISHIN SUCKS
04-19-2009, 06:40 PM
and when it comes to Z boats I am going to have to say the only ones worth anything have an F after the Z

So does this mean we're not friends anymore:confused:??? I didn't realize I should have taken a picture of you climbing around inside of Andre's 28ZX.

glashole
04-20-2009, 07:53 AM
:) good times :)

is there any way we could just say f#*k it and go now

The Hedgehog
04-20-2009, 09:06 AM
jump them:rlol:

Center Hill style!

glashole
04-20-2009, 11:01 AM
son of a bi#ch

here's me talking sh@t thinking a certain somone is going to take me out in their fish boat and they all of a sudden decide not to come

I was kidding about the ZX's now
there not that bad

slow mind you , but not bad

FISHIN SUCKS
04-20-2009, 12:12 PM
90% of joking is serious, you 'classic' purist:)! You just make sure that thing is fast!

glashole
04-20-2009, 01:54 PM
63% of all statistics are made up on the spot

FISHIN SUCKS
04-20-2009, 01:56 PM
4 out of 5 dentists surveyed, choosy mothers choose JIF:nilly:!

roadtrip se
04-20-2009, 10:32 PM
runs about 30, but it doesn't stop at those speeds for quite awhile.
The cracked fender on the right front is evidence of a running tree that got in the way last fall.

Shea, should you chose to take it on a late night blast, please hit the running tree on the left side to even out the cracks!

You are on your own, should you chose to eat a little bark on the way.

Thank you!

gero1
04-21-2009, 10:16 PM
can i bring the a car to ride around the parking lot this year?? aahhh uuggaaa

roadtrip se
04-22-2009, 08:20 AM
Yes, Frieda please.

Yes Frieda. Yes we need to make some "special" accomondations for all of the non-red boats coming to the AOTH, especially the black ones that look like a 79 Trans-am.

Yes, that is correct, the Burt Reynolds and Sally Fields thingy ended about 30 years ago, but yes we have folks with a big chicken on the hood still celebrating like it was yesterday.

You do have some slips out with the houseboats? Perfect.

How far a walk is it? Three or four miles? We'll take them.

Red boats rule..

FISHIN SUCKS
04-22-2009, 08:50 AM
especially the black ones that look like a 79 Trans-am.
'77 Trash Am........get it right, Cletus:)!

gero1
04-22-2009, 10:13 PM
i know the a will fit on the docks!!!!!!!

show-n-go h2o
04-23-2009, 10:30 AM
i know the a will fit on the docks!!!!!!!

if Shea is driving the question isn't "will it fit on the docks" it's will it float???????:popcorn:

gero1
04-23-2009, 09:06 PM
ok i will leave the a here at the house.....but atleast i am going to run a donzi at aoth. might take an arse whipping or 2,3,4,5. i'll set the tach on about 4800-5000 for 40 miles. i aint scareddddddd

Cuda
04-23-2009, 09:54 PM
ok i will leave the a here at the house.....but atleast i am going to run a donzi at aoth. might take an arse whipping or 2,3,4,5. i'll set the tach on about 4800-5000 for 40 miles. i aint scareddddddd
As Robert Duval said in True Grit, "That's bold talk for a one eyed fatman":eek:

gero1
04-24-2009, 06:17 AM
bold???? hey there shooter put your lil kitty cat back in the litter box. wfo, that's just how i run it.

glashole
04-24-2009, 03:31 PM
wfo is there any other way??? :nilly:

(not going to lie to you that smokey and the bandit slam was pretty good though)

quite a bit of creativity from a guy leading the followers who when had to make the most important decision on his boat

"what colour do you want?"

"well, I dunno, what do you suggest?,
the one you have in stock?,
ok I guess all my buddies have red ones too, so i will go with that,
you say they are on sale because everyone and their dog has one? perfect!
whats the gas mileage on that one anyways?"- (yes that one was for Carl)

roadtrip se
04-24-2009, 09:22 PM
is the color of Ferraris, some of the fastest and most exclusive sportscars in the world.

I actually ordered mine in red, believe it or not.

My thinking? By the time you realize I am not one of the "typical" red 22's running out there, I am three miles ahead of you.

Fairly simple actually. Red as cammo.

gero1
04-24-2009, 09:28 PM
3 miles? did i read that right? i will go back and look

gero1
04-24-2009, 09:42 PM
i re-read it but i think what he meant was 30 feet not 3 miles. the best looking ferraris is sitting on a lot at i65 and old hickory....it's BLACK!!!

txtaz
04-25-2009, 06:31 AM
My red vehicle count is declining. Now down to 1. Been looking forever for a white 22c and as karma has it, it must be right so that it matches the new white SUV. Did I mention it has a...

Hyyymmmm, I think red is out. Classic white is in. AND the funky chicken is just wrong. "Dude, do you have the polyester bell bottoms to go with that? No, ask Todd to borrow his and we'll hit the disco.":nilly:

"Hello, Jamestown Resort. Do you have a disco there? No, Do you know where my friend can find one close by? BYOB, no problem. Does shine count?"

:popcorn:

gero1
04-25-2009, 08:46 PM
we all got our shorts on and going to a party outside with a live band, holler style...burt n sally...u wish u could run with'em

glashole
04-27-2009, 10:13 AM
dropped the boat in the water yesterday

was thinking i might have to do some work to it just to make sure I stay ahead of the family cruisers and the red boats

but it is good to go

don't know why i second guess myself

bring on kentucky

FISHIN SUCKS
04-27-2009, 10:29 AM
So Red Donzi's are like 'Me Too' boats.......kinda like when I was in high school 'You gotta '75 Camaro? Me too!'

I like the Cluckin' Chicken, 'Bandit, Bandit, are ya out there son?'

'Ya got the one Snowman, I am south bound and Down, C'mon!':biggrin.:

Ghost
04-27-2009, 11:26 AM
So Red Donzi's are like 'Me Too' boats.......kinda like when I was in high school 'You gotta '75 Camaro? Me too!'

I like the Cluckin' Chicken, 'Bandit, Bandit, are ya out there son?'

'Ya got the one Snowman, I am south bound and Down, C'mon!':biggrin.:

LOL, so does this mean the first boat to misbehave and drift aimlessly gets dubbed 'Fred'?

FISHIN SUCKS
04-27-2009, 12:19 PM
LOL, so does this mean the first boat to misbehave and drift aimlessly gets dubbed 'Fred'?
LOL, it's a toss up between Fred and Buford T Justice! 'What in da hell is the world comin' too?'

gero1
05-03-2009, 07:36 AM
real dang funny fellers, done gots me an extra case o suds under da bow in case i runs outa fuel

gero1
05-04-2009, 06:41 AM
gots me a rope n som of dem der bumpers 2