PDA

View Full Version : AOTH IX Details...

roadtrip se
04-15-2009, 12:09 PM
Have been posted on the first page of the AOTH date thread and on the latest page of posts.

Pass it along....

glashole
04-15-2009, 12:32 PM
Also please check out the new Midwest Donzi Club website at www.mwdonziclub.com (http://www.mwdonziclub.com/) for additional details.

WHAT: Midwest Donzi Club Annual Awakening of the Horses!

WHEN: May 14-17

WHERE: Jamestown Marina

COST: $75/person.

Includes:
2009 AOTH t-shirt
Name badge/tether
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday Dinners
Fun Run Entry
“Celebrity” Auction
Viewers Choice Awards Entry

NOTABLES:
****BOAT OWNERS MUST SURRENDER A COPY OF PROOF OF LIABLITY INSURANCE TO BE ATTACHED TO AN EXCUTED LIABILITY RELEASE FORM IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE.
****ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL BE EXPECTED TO SIGN A LIABILITY RELEASE AT REGISTRATION.
****DRIVERS MUST UTILIZE A KILL SWITCH TETHER AT ALL TIMES. DRIVERS AND PARTICIAPNTS MUST WEAR A LIFE VEST DURING THE ORGANIZED PORTIONS OF THE RUN.
****PLEASE BRING BOAT/DONZI/ARONOW RELATED ITEM FOR AUCTION

AGENDA:

THURSDAY
• OPEN DAY-no planned activities
• 7:30 JEFE’S Cajun Kitchen Dinner hosted at ROADTRIP’s PLACE-Pickup Directions at the Front Desk at the Resort.

FRIDAY
• On own for Breakfast Buffet at Jamestown restaurant(on dock)
• 9:00 – 11:00 am
- Register at the meeting room at the center of the hotel, look for MWDC members in RED t-shirts.
- View Dr. Dan’s Hardware Store at registration.
- Vote for People’s Choice Awards
• 11:00 - Depart for Lunch Run to Lee’s Ford Marina
• 12:00 - Lunch at Lee’s Ford Marina
• 2:00 - Depart for return trip to Jamestown Marina
• 7:30 pm – Cookout at the Jamestown Yacht club
*****PLEASE BRING AUCTION ITEM TO DINNER****
- View Pictures from Trueser
• 8:00-10:00 Shuttle to OSS Race Pits at State Dock

SATURDAY
• On own for Breakfast Buffet at Jamestown restaurant(on dock)
• 9:00 – 11:00 am
- Please find Elizabeth for Registration
- Vote for Viewers Choice Awards-see attached sheet, please return all ballots to a MWDC member before leaving for Fun Run.
- Order a box lunch if you wish to take one with you (recommended)
• 10:00 – Meeting at docks for Fun Run, Box lunches available on dock.
• 11:00 – Meet at No Wake buoy for Fun Run start
- Raft off in Harmon Creek at end of Fun Run or caravan to dam area for OSS Trials and Qualifying.
• 6:30 – 7:30
- Silent Auction and Bidding
• 7:30 – Dinner at Jamestown Yacht Club
- Hosted Auction to follow dinner starring Fishin’ Sucks & Hot Shot
- Awards from Fun Run sponsored by Dr. Dan’s Hardware
- People’s Choice Trophy Awards
- View Pictures from Trueser

RedDog
04-15-2009, 01:44 PM
someone forgot about spellchecker :rolleyes:

boxy
04-15-2009, 06:59 PM
Shea, are you heading to the AOTH this year? If so I may have a package for you, depending on where you cross the Border.

Air 22
04-19-2009, 02:32 PM
Shea, are you heading to the AOTH this year? If so I may have a package for you, depending on where you cross the Border.

Pretty soon CUBAN's wont be illegal anymore....:pimp::nilly:

Team Jefe
04-20-2009, 09:10 AM
I really am sorry to have to cancel the trip this year. I just have too many other things that need my attention right now.

roadtrip se
04-20-2009, 12:01 PM
You know you will be missed, especially after so many folks got a taste of your cooking last year. But there is always next year...

For the rest of you, we will find something to burn over hickory for Thursday night at the RSTE Lakeside Resort, as a plan B!

BigGrizzly
04-20-2009, 07:09 PM
I AM still bringing my Italian Salsa.

Team Jefe
04-21-2009, 03:55 PM
Heck, that Salsa and some chips.....and Lots of White Lightnin' is all you really need.

gero1
04-22-2009, 06:43 AM
i am really sad about this jefe, who am i gonna throw under the bus at 2am when the gaurd comes around? i am one black boat againest the red commi fleet

The Hedgehog
04-26-2009, 07:43 PM
i am really sad about this jefe, who am i gonna throw under the bus at 2am when the gaurd comes around? i am one black boat againest the red commi fleet

Hey Gero, when are you going up?

Tony
04-28-2009, 07:56 PM
Also please check out the new Midwest Donzi Club website at www.mwdonziclub.com (http://www.mwdonziclub.com/) for additional details.

Major kudos to whoever is responsible for renovating the Midwest Donzi Club website. :yes:

Was it Byron, Boldts, or Todd? Was it outsourced?

It looks real good! :pimp:

:beer:

Trueser
04-28-2009, 08:30 PM
Tony,
You have a kitchen pass this year?

Tony
04-28-2009, 08:59 PM
Tony,
You have a kitchen pass this year?

Ya lost me, Mike...:confused:

Trueser
04-28-2009, 10:53 PM
Ya lost me, Mike...:confused:

You comming to AOTH????????????????

Tony
04-29-2009, 09:00 AM
Duh...sorry for being so slow!

Nope, gotta miss yet again. I now coach tennis in the spring, and there is just no way I can swing that many days away.
I'm always thinking about you guys, though, and I also usually follow the live links, pics, and posts.
It's truly an awesome event...and man, it sure has evolved since the first few years!

Be sure to let us know if you're coming up Michigan's west coast this summer...

roadtrip se
04-29-2009, 04:45 PM
Major kudos to whoever is responsible for renovating the Midwest Donzi Club website. :yes:

Was it Byron, Boldts, or Todd? Was it outsourced?

It looks real good! :pimp:

Byron was the one that coordinated getting the new web site re-worked and re-launched. It does look great, doesn't it? Thanks Byron.

Look for our sponsors and links to their web sites to be added in the next few days, a boat of the month feature starting with Jerry's great looking eighteen to start, and AOTH t-shirts to be available for sale after the run.

ITTLFLI
05-01-2009, 06:46 AM
Byron was the one that coordinated getting the new web site re-worked and re-launched. It does look great, doesn't it? Thanks Byron.
Look for our sponsors and links to their web sites to be added in the next few days, a boat of the month feature starting with Jerry's great looking eighteen to start, and AOTH t-shirts to be available for sale after the run.

Thanks guys. Its about 90% where we want it....check back often for the updates....especially after AOTH.

Schaf
05-01-2009, 06:17 PM
This really sounds like a great time. Wish we could make it. You guys have put a lot of time into this and I can't wait to see the photos. Everyone have fun and be safe. Hope to see some of you at the Detroit 21 Cig run.