Just Say N20
04-14-2009, 03:20 PM
The ads.

Donzi Racer
04-14-2009, 05:17 PM
http://springfield.en.craigslist.org/boa/1096882251.html

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/boa/1122127398.html

These shouldn't last long...

What is it with all the Donzi's all of a sudden? Both boats have a lot of possibilities. Now who has some money? I could use either or both.
Tom

handfulz28
04-14-2009, 05:43 PM
Tom, I figured you'd like these :D The TR is kinda far away, but the LE shouldn't be too far right? You should go see how it runs with that "325hp" engine.

Donzi Racer
04-14-2009, 08:18 PM
Tom, I figured you'd like these :D The TR is kinda far away, but the LE shouldn't be too far right? You should go see how it runs with that "325hp" engine.

You are soooo right. That engine in the TR looks like it would be fun. I do not want too much in life, just a 72 mph Minx without a Big Block! Lets see if you go with 270 hp, you go 62 mph, so if you go up 55 hp, how fast is that? Maybe 65? The 22 we just sold was in that category and was very comfortable at that speed, but we all know an extra dozen or so MPH wouldn't hur. ha ha I Know I know, leave well enough alone.

So Michael , how far are you from where this little Minx is? hmmmmmmm? Tom

rbarna
04-15-2009, 09:43 PM
With Tom's help, I believe I just bought the LE!

-Ross

Donzi Racer
04-15-2009, 10:19 PM
With Tom's help, I believe I just bought the LE!

-Ross

And yes we drag another unsuspecting citizen into the Donzi Cult, oops, I mean Donzi Family! Did I say that out loud?

If I place enough of these LE's then I will know where to go get me another one when I ever have enough extra $ to afford another. ha ha

Thanks Michael for listing these wonderful choices of the wonderful Minx' that were available.

"Jus a Racin" Tom

donzi2287
04-16-2009, 03:56 PM
Tom, Remember @ lunch me mentioning go with a crate motor, base horespower and call it a day! I know I should listen to my own advice!!!!

gcarter
04-16-2009, 05:42 PM
I would assume the TR would need a trailer since it says nothing about one. That could be a bargaining chip since you would need one. Unless the boat is extraordinary, it's probably at the top of its value WITH a trailer.
It also needs some attention on the gel, but that color always does. But what would I know about that?

Donzi Racer
04-16-2009, 05:57 PM
I would assume the TR would need a trailer since it says nothing about one. That could be a bargaining chip since you would need one. Onless the boat is extraordinary, it's probably at the top of its value WITH a trailer.
It also needs some attention on the gel, but that color always does. But what would I know about that?

George, I got quite a few pics of the boat and I think the gell s deceiving. It is not as bad as some I have seen. Looks like a good wet sand or buff would bring it out fine. The owner does have a trailer but has two donzis and really doesn't use it much except to trade out the 2 Donzi's in the water. I am sure the trailer is something an interested buyer could talk about. From my conversation, I don't know what the boat could be bought for, but it is worth consideration. If it was closer, I would be more interested. Next best thing to an L E! hahahahahah Sorry guys with the TR's, but I love those Black Boats. I am going to try and place one of the pics that looks decent. Tom

Donzi Racer
04-16-2009, 07:18 PM
Tom, Remember @ lunch me mentioning go with a crate motor, base horespower and call it a day! I know I should listen to my own advice!!!!

With my big mouth at lunch, I am surprised that you can remember anything that you said. ha ha ha ha
I do agree with don't go too crazy but I always like to have the fastest on the lake in my model and you can bout forget that with the Supercharged 22's around, sooooooo it seems that there are not that many really fast Minx' SOooooo without going crazy, little here & a little there & before you know it you ease on up there. I will say I am not one to throw money at the situation. Mainly because I don't have much, but you get a great feeling when you get your speed from where you can and for as little as possible. I think the King of that is or was Geo with Mighty Mouse. I now it cost a fortune but not what most would have to spend to get to 80 much less 125. 2nd place would belong to Blown Crew Cab with his 80 mph Barrel Back. A true thing of simplistic Beauty and most important is stick the key twist and go. As usual I digress, but both those boats makes me smile everytime I think of them. I did not get to drive Mighty Mouse but I did the Quiet Please and it was & is something else. Bye Bye for now, ZOOOOOOOMMMMM! "Jus A Racin" Tom

Donzi Racer
04-17-2009, 10:26 PM

Did you guys see me waving at you today while we were in your neighborhood sending the Minx to it's new home on the Hudson River. Going to be a daily commuter. That is definately the way to start & end your work day, in a LE MINX! uh huh! Hopefully coming back south when it gets cold up there.