PDA

View Full Version : Help checking out a C22 in New Hampshire

rbarna
04-12-2009, 09:49 PM
I'm considering purchasing a C22 which is located in New Ipswitch New Hampshire.

Is anyone close enough that they can go take a look for me?

I need an experienced eye for the condition of the gelcoat, interior and to make sure everything actually works properly.

If everything works out, I will drive up from NY and pick up the boat, and drop off a case of beer of your choosing. ;)

Let me know if you can help... Thanks in advance!

-Ross

mphatc
04-13-2009, 08:42 PM
Call me at my shop, I looked at this boat last year . . . it was in Bow, NH at the time . . . 603.228.2888

as I recall . . it is a repaint, not gelcoat, white stripe does not go around stern / transom.
I believe this boat was redone by Unique Boat Restroration Rt 25 Moultonboro, NH for a previous owner . . . you might try calling Tom there.

Mario L.

68 Magnum 27
69 Corsican

joseph m. hahnl
04-16-2009, 10:37 AM
I'm considering purchasing a C22 which is located in New Ipswitch New Hampshire.

Is anyone close enough that they can go take a look for me?

I need an experienced eye for the condition of the gelcoat, interior and to make sure everything actually works properly.

If everything works out, I will drive up from NY and pick up the boat, and drop off a case of beer of your choosing. ;)

Let me know if you can help... Thanks in advance!

-Ross

I thought that boat was in Rindge NH. Any way New Ipswich is the next town over from me. I Could take a look and snap some photo's if you want:biggrin:.

rbarna
04-16-2009, 11:40 AM
Hey thanks! Too late, bought a Minx. ;)

CHACHI
04-16-2009, 11:46 AM
Hey thanks! Too late, bought a Minx. ;)
Your gonna love that windshield.

Ken

Pismo
04-16-2009, 01:10 PM
Love that blue one. Is there an ad for it somewhere?

bronco
04-16-2009, 05:18 PM
hi, this is my boat that is referred to here.it was in bow last year,was restored at unique by previous owner. i believe there is another in rindge for sale. this is my first boat and just unsure now if I will keep or sell. everthing is for sale though.i have used three times and to my knowledge everthing is right.jo or mp, come and look and see. i could use advice from someone who is in the know.it did have the white strip when i purchased in 2007, but i didnt like it. i removed it. probally shouldn,t have??i rgistered last night to look up info. i have no idea if trim tabs are working. first boat here,remember. i was going to install battery saturday, and figure out for Ross. seems as he found other boat. I need to get ready anyways so i will do. who knows may work at job on saturday.