PDA

View Full Version : Livorsi Side Mount Throttle/Shift..?

fogducker III
04-12-2009, 11:16 AM
I know there were a couple of people here that can supply Livorsi products, just can't remember who?

I am looking for the side mount throttle/shift unit, part number 730-SMC-RC-TL (Teal).

If you are able supply me one of these could you PM me a total cost with S/H to my BC postal code of V8M 1C2 thanks in adavance, Jeremy.

PS. CP Performance has a listed price of $395 not including shipping....:eek:

brwn234
04-13-2009, 02:57 PM
PM me too if you could, Only I want mine in purple.

VetteLT193
04-13-2009, 03:03 PM
The price from CP is pretty good. I think Harbormaster is a dealer, he's probably your best bet.

Please note: I think you also need the bezel to make it work with the existing hole. That's another $40-ish to complete the package. check on that before you order so you have all the parts.

fogducker III
04-13-2009, 03:06 PM
The price from CP is pretty good. I think Harbormaster is a dealer, he's probably your best bet.

Please note: I think you also need the bezel to make it work with the existing hole. That's another $40-ish to complete the package. check on that before you order so you have all the parts.

Thanks for the info, I run a metal fab shop so the bezel won't be a problem....:biggrin:

I have emailed Scott (Harbourmaster) no reply yet.....I know he is busy mixing drinks on the Political posts.................:eek::rolleyes::biggrin.::an gel:

VetteLT193
04-13-2009, 03:09 PM
Thanks for the info, I run a metal fab shop so the bezel won't be a problem....:biggrin:

Ahhh, that's right. I forgot about that. It shouldn't take much to make that part... if you take your time you can probably make it look even better than Livorsi's. I seem to remember something looking odd with theirs but I can't remember what