PDA

View Full Version : Awakening Donzi Hardwear 2009

Dr. Dan
04-05-2009, 10:42 AM
:biggrin.:So I wanted to get a feel for what items people would be interested in me bringing to Kentucky? I have a poll posted, you can only have 10 poll items,vote as much as you want or post what you want on this thread of the items I list here.

Towels, Coolers (small & large), Windshirts, Fleece, Ladies Fleece, Board Shorts, Ladies Warm Ups, Cheer Shorts, Mens Polos, Ladies Polos, Sport Camisoles,Boat Tote Bags, Visors, Hats, Pigment Dyed Sweat Shirts or Hoodies, Thongs, Mens Camp Shirts.

Let me know your thoughts, if you want something specific email me directly. Mick I will get some items for you specifically so no worries..I got you covered.

Thanks In Advance

Danny Pantera :wavey:

BigGrizzly
04-05-2009, 11:23 AM
I just voted for what would be the first stuff to buy as you know I want all of it, and am almost there:yes::yes::yes:

Dr. Dan
04-07-2009, 09:00 PM
:kingme:bump...need more votes.

:wavey: Pollster

Air 22
04-07-2009, 09:04 PM
I also liked the Polo's you had @ LG and Winni...

gero1
04-08-2009, 06:34 AM
com on doc, boat tote bags!!! i can't pick the front of the trailer up let alone the whole boat in a bag...pigs in a sweat shrit???? i would love to see those sport camels, they would be great fun to race around the parking lot at 2am. i'll bring a jar of race fuel and a bale of hay

BUIZILLA
04-08-2009, 07:04 AM
I tend to impulse buy what looks good at the time.... :wavey:

FISHIN SUCKS
04-11-2009, 03:04 PM
Hey Doc, have you ever done any fold-up chairs? you know, the kind that collapse and go in a bag and usually have a cup-holder or two built in the armrest? Well, if so, shoot me a picture and a price if you're up for it. Thanx,
tom

Air 22
04-11-2009, 04:18 PM
Rounding turn 3 its a close race:eek:...Windshirts + Hats & Visors are in the lead...:kingme: ...tied for Second Place is Board Shorts Mens & Womens and Mens & Ladies Fleece's:pimp:...running in Third is Soft Coolers & Boat Tote Bag.:kyle:..and rounding out the field Sport Camisole along with Ladies Warm Up Suite...: :rolleyes:
..its not over yet...if Sport Camisole gets wet in turn 4 she could bring up the rear....for a very strong finish....stay tuned...:biggrin.:

Dr. Dan
04-12-2009, 08:53 AM
Hey Doc, have you ever done any fold-up chairs? you know, the kind that collapse and go in a bag and usually have a cup-holder or two built in the armrest? Well, if so, shoot me a picture and a price if you're up for it. Thanx,
tom

Yes Tom we can get them... we can sew any of our logos into the chair - I will check on different design layouts. Price would be under $1000 for you :biggrin.:

I'll let you know.

Danny :shades:

FISHIN SUCKS
04-12-2009, 07:19 PM
Whew.....I was worried they would it was going to be more! Great, get me some pix, we'll see if I can afford ya. Thanx Dan Dan,

t

The Hedgehog
06-16-2009, 03:55 PM
Whew.....I was worried they would it was going to be more! Great, get me some pix, we'll see if I can afford ya. Thanx Dan Dan,
t

Maybe you should see if he can do a logo on your squeegee?:nilly:

FISHIN SUCKS
06-22-2009, 08:42 AM
Personalized squeege..........I like it. Now if I can only get Doc Dan to respond back to me:confused::confused::confused: