PDA

View Full Version : Ok Weasel

The Hedgehog
04-03-2009, 08:40 AM
So maybe the snow gods were hazing me a little with the last couple of storms after I left but this is no longer funny. You need to call them to have them shut the spigot off. They are not listening to me anymore.

BigGrizzly
04-03-2009, 08:45 AM
Not yet DW, we get the rain too, lake is only down 8.5 feet and we want more befor the fools start letting more water out again:yes::yes: We are higher then in the past 3 years.

The Hedgehog
04-03-2009, 08:56 AM
Not yet DW, we get the rain too, lake is only down 8.5 feet and we want more befor the fools start letting more water out again:yes::yes: We are higher then in the past 3 years.

Yeah, we seem to be getting 2-3" of rain a week. I found a spring in my yard that I did not know I had.

VetteLT193
04-03-2009, 08:58 AM
Power was out last night so I drove the family up to Pizza Hut for dinner...

Thank god for AWD. The water was so thick on the road it was blowing out, forward, and onto the windshield. I don't think I would have made it in the Town Car. There was of course, "that idiot", going 55 through it in a crappy pickup truck.

Pizza was good, as well as both kids, on our first time out as a family of 4 so it turned out to be a nice night anyway.

got home to the in-laws truck and car in the driveway, the river was coming up and they got out before it flooded.

RickSE
04-03-2009, 09:50 AM
We'll take your moisture. We got shut down over a month ago in what should be one of our wettest times of the year. At least they're still getting moisture north of us.

The Hedgehog
04-03-2009, 10:14 AM
All that good snow will make for some of this:

The big water is the Gauley