PDA

View Full Version : Urgent another fast one!!!

MOP
04-02-2009, 05:00 PM
Click the link and gather your own thoughts!

http://www.freedomworks.org/

boxy
04-03-2009, 10:35 PM
http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=43599

HOWARD O
04-04-2009, 12:47 PM
Hey Boxy, the quote below was posted by the boss himself back in November in this thread: http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?p=476540#post476540

I really don't understand your problem with someone posting something political? Do you not have the ability to just NOT read it? Big freakin' deal! No, instead you have to whine like a little bitch if someone posts something you obviously don't agree with. I just posted something political too, although I did state so in my subject header.

Instead of posting a link to the "rule" like a little girl, why don't you at least stand up like a man and say something? What a wussy freakin' asshat. :rolleyes:

"I salute all of you for playing nice with the political forum. I knew it would have spirited discussions but thought it would get totally out of hand.
I was pleasantly surprised and very impressed. I usually vote conservative but enjoyed reading the posts from folks like Zelatore and Ghost. Most posts were well thought out and worth reading no matter what your views were.

The way it always works is that I can will never win and will always piss people off. If I make an out of the way area for people to discuss politics in an adult manner there will be those people that do not want the section even if they do not want to use it. Like in past people will get the mad at me because it exists and leave the site swearing never to return. I have seen it happen time and time again (can you say Donzi Girls?)

Is a little known fact that I hate fishing and consider it a waste of fuel and time (sorry Jefe), but other people like to talk about it. So there is a fishing section. I know its there and I do not go there. Does it bother me that there is a section on something I detest? no. it does not. I do not have to go there. Its like the stinky city dump. I do not have to go there. If i do not go there I do not have to smell it.

As for politics on a boating site? Whats the problem? This site has grown beyond just boating and Donzis. Sure its our main focus, BUT we are also a social netorking site as well. Someone in a previous post put it most eloquently. "Because we know each other its more like discussing it over a beer."

This place would be pretty boring if we all supported just one candidate and/or all had the same beliefs. Before we get pissed at someone because their beliefs do no match ours, take confort in knowing that we all share the bond of boating and Donzis. This hobby usually transcends any political or religious beliefs and draws us all together.

I would not mind it, even thought its a bit one sided. I liked it because It gave me a place to vent my frustrations.
So its up to you guys. I need a big majority to make a decision. If it is close it stays gone."

boxy
04-04-2009, 01:19 PM
Hey Boxy, the quote below was posted by the boss himself back in November in this thread: http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?p=476540#post476540
I really don't understand your problem with someone posting something political? Do you not have the ability to just NOT read it? Big freakin' deal! No, instead you have to whine like a little bitch if someone posts something you obviously don't agree with. I just posted something political too, although I did state so in my subject header.
Instead of posting a link to the "rule" like a little girl, why don't you at least stand up like a man and say something? What a wussy freakin' asshat. :rolleyes:
"I salute all of you for playing nice with the political forum. I knew it would have spirited discussions but thought it would get totally out of hand.
I was pleasantly surprised and very impressed. I usually vote conservative but enjoyed reading the posts from folks like Zelatore and Ghost. Most posts were well thought out and worth reading no matter what your views were.
The way it always works is that I can will never win and will always piss people off. If I make an out of the way area for people to discuss politics in an adult manner there will be those people that do not want the section even if they do not want to use it. Like in past people will get the mad at me because it exists and leave the site swearing never to return. I have seen it happen time and time again (can you say Donzi Girls?)
Is a little known fact that I hate fishing and consider it a waste of fuel and time (sorry Jefe), but other people like to talk about it. So there is a fishing section. I know its there and I do not go there. Does it bother me that there is a section on something I detest? no. it does not. I do not have to go there. Its like the stinky city dump. I do not have to go there. If i do not go there I do not have to smell it.As for politics on a boating site? Whats the problem? This site has grown beyond just boating and Donzis. Sure its our main focus, BUT we are also a social netorking site as well. Someone in a previous post put it most eloquently. "Because we know each other its more like discussing it over a beer."
This place would be pretty boring if we all supported just one candidate and/or all had the same beliefs. Before we get pissed at someone because their beliefs do no match ours, take confort in knowing that we all share the bond of boating and Donzis. This hobby usually transcends any political or religious beliefs and draws us all together.
I would not mind it, even thought its a bit one sided. I liked it because It gave me a place to vent my frustrations.
So its up to you guys. I need a big majority to make a decision. If it is close it stays gone."

Howard you are such a dumbass, your entire post supports my point.
I don't care if you want to discuss politics, black helicopters, and whether or not the sky is going to come crashing down in your world because somehow a liberal man of colour ended up in the White House.

There was a Politics Section, I liked it because it kept all of the posts in one spot.
You can discuss Politics all you want, but according to the rules posted by the Owner of this site, it shouldn't be in this section.

As far as posting on the threads instead of just posting Scot's link. I have no desire to discuss Politics on a boating site. I simply posted a link to the thread the Owner of the site posted about Politics and Religion in the Whatever section.

Your personal attacks, and whack job post can only lead me to believe that now thanks to the help of the technical guys on the board your boat must be running half decent, and you have returned to the true addled persona you exhibited a couple of months ago.

This time, after you sober up, do not PM me with an apology. Going forward, anything I receive from in a PM will be posted on the board.

HOWARD O
04-05-2009, 09:29 AM
I think you're at least bright enough to realize that it was a "political" post. If that gets your panties in such a wad at the mere mention of politics, then DO NOT READ IT. Are you a complete simpleton or what?

One thing is true, my boat is running great! How's yours running, never hear anything about it? :confused:

Ed Donnelly
04-05-2009, 02:30 PM
Good thing this is personality bashing and not political bashing

Now kiss and make up..............Ed