PDA

View Full Version : 1993 22 Classic - King Cobra - HP500EFI

Dr. Dan
04-01-2009, 11:42 AM
:kingme: As discussed on several threads... the 22 Classic is on the block, pics can be seen on www.atlanticcoastdonzi.com under Dr. Dan it's the Teal Striped 22 Classic.

Healthy HP500 EFI Motor with approx 200 hours, Oil Changed about every 10 hours or between each Donzi Event, on average 6 times a Season. Engine Serviced Exclusivley by Professional Master Mercury Marine Mechanic & Engine Builder - Holden Kramer out of Mamaroneck, NY.
Completley updated in 2004 with Livorsi GPS Speedo and matching Livorsegauges set in a Custom Aluminum Fusion Coated Dash Panel with Polished Rims & Bezels. New Sony X-Plode Stereo and JBL Marine Speakers, Dual Batteries with Teal Fusion Coated Eddie Marine Battery Boxes & Polished Step Plates, Battery Switch, Paddle, 2 Anchors, Anchor Shade, 2 Props, Matching Teal Double Braided Lines,Teal Fenders,Cock Pit & 2 - Full Mooring Covers, one of the last Bilt Rite Rear Seats with Center Teal Stripe, Single Piece back will not blow out at any speed.

Refreshed Performance Custom Trailer- Sealed Beam Construction, LED Lights, Fresh Black Paint in Fall of 2008, New Fenders,New Diamond Plate Step Pads, 4 Disc Brake on Dual Torsion Axles, Stainless Fasteners,with 2 Spare Tire Mounts, 6 Mag Wheels with McGard Wheel Locks(6) with Radial Goodyear Marathons, Gorilla Coupler Lock, less than a 18 months old on all tires.

This boat is a one of a kind hybrid 22 Classic with turn key performance and features blistering acceleration, it will cruise fully loaded with Fuel & Gear and 4 Adults @ 75 mph all day long. It is currently dialed in with a 26 TXP Turbo 3 Blade at only 4900 rpms and will take 2 Adults and Full Fuel to 80 mph consistently with no effort or radical trim required. The limiter is set around 5250 and has never been reached.

All inquiries can be made to drdan93@comcast.net or call me directly at 717-512-3656 leave a message if I don't answer...I am always on the phone.

Best Offer Over $30,000

Thanks For Your Consideration!

Doc of New Ventures In Life - Next :wavey:

BUIZILLA
04-01-2009, 11:49 AM
yeah.... uh huh... :rolleyes:

riiiiigggghhhhhtttttt...........................

April Fool's

:biggrin:

TBroccoli
04-01-2009, 11:52 AM
April Fool's Joke???? Guess not. Does this mean the Pantera is finalized? Good luck.

Your Donzi should sell quickly. It is perfect. Economy shwonomy! Just an excuse to pay less for a great boat. Your boat deserves more then 30K.

sdonzi16
04-02-2009, 07:53 PM
Danny, say its not true!!!! I am sure the Pantera will be sweet, but I hate to see you part with that awsome machine!!!!

Dr. Dan
04-02-2009, 10:41 PM
Danny, say its not true!!!! I am sure the Pantera will be sweet, but I hate to see you part with that awsome machine!!!!

Sean,

Don't worry its not going anywhere yet... I am just entertaining offers at this time, if the right person comes along, who knows. Nothing is forever...at least that's what my practice wife said? :spongebob:

If it does sell I will have something else up my sleeve - trust me... I can't let all these new Blue Bloods have all the glory. :biggrin.:

I'll shoot you an email an explain offline.

Talk Soon

Danny :wavey:

lee
04-03-2009, 08:20 AM
if i make a offer i want it delivered in person to chicago

Dr. Dan
04-03-2009, 09:06 AM
if i make a offer i want it delivered in person to chicago

Yeah well good luck with that... :cool:

lee
04-03-2009, 01:02 PM
Yeah well good luck with that... :cool:
i bought the orgional engine and am thinking or a upgrade

roadtrip se
04-04-2009, 09:39 AM
April Fools is over like last Wednesday.

What's up?

BUIZILLA
04-04-2009, 09:43 AM
April Fools is over like last Wednesday.

What's up? I just happened to be right next door to Pantera factory yesterday.... :yes: