PDA

View Full Version : Hedgehogs and snow.....

Donziweasel
03-21-2009, 09:02 AM
These cute furry critters adapt very well to snow. They can ski very well, snowmobile without opposable thumbs, and generally take very well to snow.

The female member of the species is also very adaptable. They seem to be slightly forgetful, tend to like to shop for hedgehog items such as jackets from snowmobile shops, use thier cute noses to find shopping deals, and are very fashion conscience. They also drive very well, going over mountain passes, once again, without opposbale thumbs to hold the steering wheel. They do rely on the male part of the species for some basic functions, such as taking cameras to hot springs, making sure they have thier sungalsses on bright sunny days, and wearing white jackets for motorsports. Niether of the female ones I met were hard on the eyes either, especailly for being hedgehogs.

The younger female Hedgehogs in the 21 year old range seem to garnish much attention from male Hedgehogs in thier age range.

All and all, I have decided that I really like Hedgehogs. Easy going, fun to be around, and up for anything. I hope to see more of them migrate out here in the future.

The Hedgehog
03-22-2009, 09:33 AM
Yes, it is a little known fact that Artic Hedgehogs do exist. They thrive on lots of snow, winter activities and dining out at nice restaurants.

Yes, Jackson Hole was an absolute blast. I can now see why Tex was trying to figure out how to put together another trip as soon as he got back. I am doing the same. As I looked into a nice small gorge yesterday that will be filling up with an explosion of whitewater in the weeks to come, I thought "man, if only Tex and I could get back here when the water comes up to boat this with the Weasel, well that would be a great time."

More on Jackson later. I am recovering from an all day travel event that started early yesterday as I was having limited success shoeing the ladies out of the condo. I am pretty sure that they were dragging their feet because they did not want to leave.

It is not that living in Middle Tn exactly sucks. We have tons of stuff to do but JH? That place is amazing.