PDA

View Full Version : First time on a snow mobile

The Hedgehog
03-19-2009, 10:09 PM
I am pretty sure that it was MUCH better than the average 30mph max "guided" tour.

I am still taking in all of the spectacular scenery. I was pretty uncoordinated at first but after a few safety briefings I became at home on the machine.

Nothing like hitting the throttle on a 1000cc hopped up snow mobile after a nice sandwich returning from the hot springs.

JH is a big hit. When asked how it compares to other trips, the Sherpa says that there is no comparison. The Weasel may have a permanent sherpa.:pimp:

Hitting a few beers at the condo and taking in the day.

Donziweasel
03-20-2009, 07:00 AM
It was a damn good day, sunny, temps in the 50's. We headed into the hot springs on the sleds with Quizno's subs and a few beers. After a nice soak and lunch, we headed out to the powder fields for some fun. The girls took of and explored for a while Bill and I had a cold one.

Then, got Bill and Lauren to do a little climbing. A nice ride out and a Lazy P inspection. All and all, a perfect day.

The Hedgehog
03-20-2009, 10:01 AM
Yes, the Lazy P is going to be quite the place. It will require a final inspection upon completion!