PDA

View Full Version : Where to order new back seat cusion?

fasttrucker
03-18-2009, 02:28 PM
Would like to order a new back seat cusion for my 2002 22zx.Does anyone know of a aftermarket suppler or should I call donzi directly?Anyone have a new spare they would like to sell?

Last Real Texan
03-18-2009, 03:51 PM
Would like to order a new back seat cusion for my 2002 22zx.Does anyone know of a aftermarket suppler or should I call donzi directly?Anyone have a new spare they would like to sell?
Give Jim Cowan a buzz down at PPI in Bradenton....www.ppi-fl.com

rtgogo
03-19-2009, 07:16 AM
Get it as thick as the cover will accept. I had foam added to mine last year and made a BIG difference over the thin stock setup.

fasttrucker
03-19-2009, 01:51 PM
I need the bottom cusion for the back seat of a 22zx, its 6ft long.goes over the fish box/ice box/storage box.local guy wants $175.says I should try to buy new

rtgogo
03-19-2009, 03:57 PM
Yep, bottom cushion for the rear bench is where i added the padding. Ride is much better. I don't sit back there, but am told it made a big difference in comfort. My guy just cut a pice of cushion foam the same size as the stock piece and stuffed the cover. I think it was an extra inch of foam. I was about to buy a new piece since it felt so thin and hard when you hit bumps, but this has worked great.

fasttrucker
03-20-2009, 12:56 PM
Yep, bottom cushion for the rear bench is where i added the padding. Ride is much better. I don't sit back there, but am told it made a big difference in comfort. My guy just cut a pice of cushion foam the same size as the stock piece and stuffed the cover. I think it was an extra inch of foam. I was about to buy a new piece since it felt so thin and hard when you hit bumps, but this has worked great.
You know thats a great tip.Thanks I think ill try that.