PDA

View Full Version : Maryshannon O, Got ya green on?

mike o
03-17-2009, 06:55 AM
Happy St. Paddy's day everybody.:yes: Off to school.:biggrin.::biggrin.::biggrin.:

Carl C
03-17-2009, 07:12 AM
May the luck o' the Irish be with you..:yes::kyle::biggrin::troll::propeller:

BlownCrewCab
03-17-2009, 07:12 AM
I'm wearing a Miami Hurricanes shirt, Thats about all the green I own:yes:

mattyboy
03-17-2009, 07:51 AM
Mike me boy please St Patty's day not paddy's day there's a difference I learned the hard way ;) :yes:

Maryshannon looks great
I remember when my daughter used to get all dressed up in her step dancer outfit and go to school covered in green from head to toe, enjoy em while their young they grow up quick and the next thing you know they are buying you a stout at the bar :wink:

not marching this year but here is the parade a few years back fine spring morn it was my wee ones were still wee back then I am the little leprichaun with the 6 foot pike

A toast to your coffin.

May it be made of 100 year old oak.

And may we plant the tree together, tomorrow. ;) :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMDmSKDTi7g

mike o
03-17-2009, 08:55 AM
Yep, I here ya O'Senator.... But my wife's name is Patti Connor O... Just spredding it around a bit:biggrin.::biggrin.::biggrin.:. She's a Saint toooo... For pu(dd)ing up with me. :biggrin.::biggrin.::biggrin.:.

mattyboy
03-17-2009, 09:22 AM
Patty or Patti is good paddy has a not so good meaning
the cakes look good too
the Dr has me on a low carb diet i have to stay away from processed flour and can only have whole wheat and grains so my wife made Irish soda bread with whole wheat flour it came out awesome I damn near ate the whole loaf this morning ;)

I told the Dr i would be straying from the diet just a wee bit today and to move my appointment for blood work off a week :yes: