PDA

View Full Version : Another "What is this Donzi?" for sale

Just Say N20
03-16-2009, 10:00 PM
It seems like there are a lot of mystery Donzi for sale. Another pre-1973, so no HIN. Or maybe this is real and I just didn't know about it this style.

Correct Link. Sorry.

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa/1078040373.html

JustMercMe
03-17-2009, 07:58 AM
Maybe an 18 classic converted to a center console outboard boat?:confused:

Carl C
03-17-2009, 08:19 AM
Only at $208. Prolly could snatch up this "Donzi" real cheap.:rlol:

mattyboy
03-17-2009, 08:21 AM
Poodle,
I believe Kenny is on the e drive I am watching but I have nutin to put it on

Just Say N20
03-17-2009, 09:22 AM
Nice link :) :)
You bidding?

Accidental link mess up. :yes:

If it would fit on a 290, yes, I would bid. Would it fit?

handfulz28
03-17-2009, 10:51 PM
Might as well just add these here. What is with the "Donzi" cc splashes all of a sudden? I have to admit they peak my interest. Just Say N2O, gotta let me in on how you're saving the pages. I save 'em as html, but can't upload? What's a *.png file?

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa/1079767064.html

Was it these Renegades that were also splashes?

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/boa/1079890520.html

Lenny
03-17-2009, 11:26 PM
Might as well just add these here. What is with the "Donzi" cc splashes all of a sudden?

I can not imagine "trolling" or jigging (worse) for fish in an 18 in your waters unless inland and not on the Ocean. These boats would pick up a mountain of water in the dip and send it all back into the cockpit on the up.

I would not last 1/2 an hour here with one that was not moving in open water...

Just Say N20
03-18-2009, 07:42 AM
Z28,

I'm on a MAC, and I do the equivalent of a print screen on a PC. On a PC, after you do a PRINT SCREEN (which makes a file of whatever is on the screen, I think there is a PRINT SCREEN key above the number pad on the keyboard), you would then open the image and crop it to just include the desired area. On the MACs, you can can do a partial screen print. You might be able to do that on a PC too, but I don't know how. A PNG file is a picture file, like jpg, but a different format. It is what MACs generate when you do a partial screen print.

When you post a reply, below the text box, find the Manage Attachments button, click it.

On the next screen, hit the first Browse button, find the file you want to upload, and when you have selected all the files, hit the Upload button. You will then see a list of the files you uploaded.

When you are done, close that window, and hit Submit Reply.

handfulz28
03-18-2009, 08:52 AM
I figured it was a Print Screen. Not sure how to actually get to the image after I hit the button. I think I used to Paste into Word and work with it from there. I'll have to practice a bit... :computer:

Just Say N20
03-18-2009, 03:22 PM
How do you do that on a Mac??

Simultaneously press the  key, shift key, 4 key

That will turn the cursor into a bullseye looking thing.

Position it at the corner of what you want to take a picture of, left click and hold the button down while you drag the pointer over whatever you want to include, and then let go of the left click.

If your sound is turned on, you will hear a click like it took a picture.

It creates a png file, and it saves them to the desktop. It will be called Picture 1. Every subsequent time you do this, it increases by one integer to Picture 2, Picture 3, etc.

It is a very helpful little trick. :wink: