PDA

View Full Version : Do you think this is real!!!!

MOP
03-15-2009, 05:24 PM
http://www.russiatoday.com/Top_News/2008-09-12/US_to_invade_Iran_any_day_now.html

f_inscreenname
03-15-2009, 05:56 PM
Not a chance. BO is not going to do it and if he even thought about it, it would bankrupt the country. Now Speaker Nancy Kissass would bomb them ............... with flowers and candy.

txtaz
03-16-2009, 06:52 AM
Nope, BO is too much of a P#$%@, err left winger. He would rather kiss them. AND WE ARE BANKRUPT f_n.

Da Taz

Ghost
03-16-2009, 08:26 AM
BO is more likely to invade Montana. Doesn't mean that there wasn't any thought or posturing about it before the election, but I agree that I don't see it now.

I do think that if you were looking at the state of the world's powder kegs (of which I see Pakistan/India as #1 and Iran/Israel as #2), the situations there strike me as being as volatile as they've been in years. Not good. And neither is our being broke.

HOWARD O
03-16-2009, 11:43 AM
I'd be very skeptical of anything you were to read on RussiaToday.com. :toiletpap

Lenny
03-16-2009, 01:19 PM
...and the fact that was was published 7 months ago.

Let's see. A world war would stimulate the enconomy. Oh, wait, no one has any money left to have a war now.

Ghost
03-16-2009, 02:29 PM
...and the fact that was was published 7 months ago.

Let's see. A world war would stimulate the enconomy. Oh, wait, no one has any money left to have a war now.

Aw Lenny, don't be so pessimistic. World wars are like beer and cigarettes. (No matter how poor someone is, he always can find money for them.) :) :(