PDA

View Full Version : Yo Weasel!

The Hedgehog
03-12-2009, 05:46 PM
Wrapping up some work down here in Louisiana. Heading back to Tn (Hopefully tomorrow am) and then to JH. I will be coming on the same flight that delivered Tex. I have some snow on order but will try to sneak in one more order.

I am getting more ready by the minute!

Donziweasel
03-12-2009, 06:58 PM
Looks like snow has been ordered for Sunday. Targhee got 12 inches yesterday.....

I will meet ya at the airport, get you the rental car, give you a lay of the land, get you all settled......I had alot of pratice with Tex....:biggrin:

Boo Boo's parents are in town till Tuesday, might not be able to do a whole lot until they leave, although I plan on skiing with ya Sun or Mon......

Got you full VIP lift passes, a Tahoe rental car, three tickets for the Elk Refuge sliegh ride, three lift passes for Targhee one day, three spots on the Targhee shuttle for that day if you don't want to drive, snowmobiling one day, life will be good.......:yes:

Last Real Texan
03-12-2009, 08:15 PM
trying to figure out how to meet you guys Sunday-Wednesday ...

Donziweasel
03-12-2009, 09:18 PM
Got a ticket to Denver in two weeks for 158.00. Come on Tex, it will keep your JH withdrawals to a minimum......:yes:

The Hedgehog
03-12-2009, 10:07 PM
trying to figure out how to meet you guys Sunday-Wednesday ...

Just say the word bro tha. Got more FF miles than I can use. The ticket is yours.

The Hedgehog
03-12-2009, 10:09 PM
Looks like snow has been ordered for Sunday. Targhee got 12 inches yesterday.....
I will meet ya at the airport, get you the rental car, give you a lay of the land, get you all settled......I had alot of pratice with Tex....:biggrin:
Boo Boo's parents are in town till Tuesday, might not be able to do a whole lot until they leave, although I plan on skiing with ya Sun or Mon......
Got you full VIP lift passes, a Tahoe rental car, three tickets for the Elk Refuge sliegh ride, three lift passes for Targhee one day, three spots on the Targhee shuttle for that day if you don't want to drive, snowmobiling one day, life will be good.......:yes:

Excellent. I am so psyched. I will give you a shout tomorrow when I am done.

The Hedgehog
03-12-2009, 10:10 PM

Excellent. I am so psyched. I will give you a shout tomorrow when I am done.

Got to crash. My client here is a blast. I need to recover for the meeting in the am.

Donziweasel
03-13-2009, 06:47 AM
Bill, looks like your order for snow has been recieved. While the system is still forming, looks like heavy snow Sat Night, Sun, and Sun night. Calling for 12-15 inches, possibly more.......:yes::biggrin:

Last Real Texan
03-13-2009, 11:40 AM
not the ticket ..... It's the time

Donziweasel
03-13-2009, 06:57 PM
For the love of god man, what is four days compared to the rest of your life?:biggrin.:

The Hedgehog
03-13-2009, 10:02 PM
Packed and ready to go.

I will give a shout when I get to Atlanta. Arriving in JH at 1:30 or so. We will be the first to arrive.

Donziweasel
03-14-2009, 07:40 AM
Alright Bill, your order for snow has been recieved and is being processed. Calling for 12-24 inches in the mountains starting Sun night through Mon Night. :yes::beer::biggrin: