PDA

View Full Version : Letter from the Boss (political)

HOWARD O
03-10-2009, 05:45 PM
Got this from a friend today, thought it was pretty good.

Letter from the Boss,

As the CEO of this business that employs 140 people, I have accepted the fact that Barack Obama is our new President, and that our taxes and government fees will now increase in a BIG way.

To compensate for this additional overhead, I figure that the clients will have to see an increase in our fees of about 8% but since we cannot raise those prices right now due to the dismal state of our economy, we will have to lay off several of our employees instead. This unfortunate economic reality has really been eating at me for a while, as we believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who will have to go.

After giving it considerable thought, this is what I did:
I strolled thru our parking lot and found 11 Obama bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the first to be laid off. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They wanted change; I gave it to them.

If you have a better idea, let me know.

MOP
03-10-2009, 06:36 PM
Excellent!

Tony
03-10-2009, 09:04 PM
Seems like I recall The Poodle already employing this strategy...:umbrella:

:beer:

HOWARD O
03-10-2009, 09:47 PM
I have a lot I'd like to say about this, but I shall refrain!

Lenny
03-10-2009, 11:06 PM
The guys I have been interviewing for a couple openings look at me really funny when I excuse myself from the interview and go look at the back of their cars.. :hi5:

Poodle, I wouldn't mind an job from November to April if that works for you.

Pretty much an easy going guy. Need minimal amenities. In fact, I don't even eat. Or snore. Or fart.

We're gonna get along just fine. :yes:

Which bed is mine ???

Trueser
03-10-2009, 11:34 PM
They made it to the the top of my list. pooof first in line.

Cuda
03-11-2009, 02:59 AM
Poodle, I wouldn't mind an job from November to April if that works for you.

Pretty much an easy going guy. Need minimal amenities. In fact, I don't even eat. Or snore. Or fart.

We're gonna get along just fine. :yes:

Which bed is mine ???

Lenny, it sounds like you'd make somebody a perfect wife some day. :)

BUIZILLA
03-11-2009, 07:05 AM
Which bed is mine ??? the one next to the dog.. :odie: it's up to you to figure out which dog that is.. :umbrella:

he's not going to hire you until you remove your Obama bumpersticker..

MOP
03-11-2009, 10:12 AM
Watch as you go down the road it is amazing how few Obama stickers are still on cars, has to say something.

roadtrip se
03-11-2009, 04:07 PM
and Jill drove it all, while I attempted to conduct a little business.

Plenty of O stickers still out there, at least in Kentucky, Ohio, and Michigan. And yes, one female around Ann Arbor still sporting a Hillary sticker, woof. Not a clue...

Also listened to a little Rush too, something I rarely do. Hard to believe that this guy could have the Dem's panty's in such a wad.
He is an entertainer and that is all, the more controversy the better. Anybody that takes him too seriously has to be a bit lost from reality, and he knows it and laughs at it.

HOWARD O
03-11-2009, 09:09 PM
and he knows it and laughs at it.

...............all the way to the bank. :yes: