PDA

View Full Version : 1999 Donzi Classic 16

jacksonaills
03-10-2009, 02:16 PM
1999 Donzi Classic.65 original hours, purchased from the Donzi dealer in Dallas, Texas. Options include stereo-cd player, hour meter, trim tabs, thru-hull exhaust, 305 V-8 with 2bbl carberator. Had dealer service the boat before I took delivery-new Interstate Marine Battery, Oil change, new impeller, etc., $1000 worth of service and I have the receipt. Boat had 32 hours on it when I bought it and I am still using it on the weekends so the hours may increase a little. It is white hull with Red stripe, has red Donzi boat cover and cockpit cover. Runs like a bat out of hell, is completely stock with no modifications, and looks like new. Also has the snap-in carpet. I hate to sell it, but I've had my fun and am ready to move on to the next one. One more thing, the boat had been winterized since 2003 when I bought it last year, owner had gotten divorced, re-married and impregnated his new wife all beginning in 2002, and had not had time to use the boat. If somebody wants a stock, lightly used 16 Classic, this would be the one. Call me anytime at 479-283-1148. $14,500.