PDA

View Full Version : AKC German Shepherd Pups For Sale

Carl C
03-10-2009, 11:17 AM
Michiganians, I have beautiful puppies for sale. Have both parents for you to see. 5 weeks old. $400. I will contribute $50 to this site for each puppy sold through it. One pup is pictured in my avatar. Is this OK to put on this site? If not I will remove it. Craig's List does not allow advertising pets.

Brian41
03-10-2009, 11:32 AM
My wife and kids want a dog and I do not have time for one. They want a fu-fu dog and I said if we get a dog I want a German Shepherd... do they come with a IMCO shorty if so I will take 3.:odie:

Carl C
03-10-2009, 01:10 PM
do they come with a IMCO shorty if so I will take 3.:odie:

No but I'll throw in a Donzi.net decal.

tmdog
03-10-2009, 06:03 PM
Carl, If my memory is correct, pups must be 8 wks. before being sold.
Possible each state could be different on the sale of pups and pu$$y cats.

handfulz28
03-10-2009, 06:25 PM
Share some more pics would ya'? Not in the market but would still love to see the pups.

Carl C
03-10-2009, 07:07 PM
They are just over 5 weeks but they are good to go. They've been eating good for 2 weeks. I'll take more pics later. Funny how the color can change with a digicam:

Carl C
03-11-2009, 03:04 PM
I sold one today. I don't really expect to sell any on this site but you've gotta love puppies. Here are some more pics. Trust me, they are ready to go. Mama's dried up and done with them.

CJmike
03-11-2009, 03:45 PM
Man those are great looking little pups. Used to have German Shepards they are great dogs. But now I spend my falls hunting so now I have a yellow lab. Good luck finding the guys homes.

Carl C
03-22-2009, 09:19 AM
I got a call from a "pet broker" wanting to know if I'd wholesale my pups :mad: God, I love the little guys! The females are gone, I still have three males. They are getting cuter every day. I am starting to really get attached to one, I'm not supposed to let myself do that! I agree that I started selling them on the young side but they are big pups! 12#s each now average.:odie:

Cuda
03-22-2009, 09:35 AM
Man those are great looking little pups. Used to have German Shepards they are great dogs. But now I spend my falls hunting so now I have a yellow lab. Good luck finding the guys homes.
My lab is ten. She still thinks she's a puppy. I had a lab/sheperd mix when I lived in Oregon. The only reason I hunt anymore is because Dixie loves it. :)

Ghost
03-22-2009, 02:12 PM
I got a call from a "pet broker" wanting to know if I'd wholesale my pups :mad: God, I love the little guys! The females are gone, I still have three males. They are getting cuter every day. I am starting to really get attached to one, I'm not supposed to let myself do that! I agree that I started selling them on the young side but they are big pups! 12#s each now average.:odie:

More pics more pics. They look totally different now--we need updates.

Cuda
03-22-2009, 02:40 PM
My lab/shepard mix had three litters: 12, 12, and 10. We had to keep her an the pups in the basement in Oregon, and to this day, I can't stand the smell of Glade Air Freshner. It's not easy giving away all those pups.

Carl C
03-22-2009, 03:06 PM
More pics more pics. They look totally different now--we need updates.

Got a few more in the puter at home. It's so hard to keep them still for pics and with the lag time on my shutter......agghh!

Cuda, I'm concerned about them all getting good homes and for $400 a pop chances are they won't end up at the shelter. Craig's list won't allow pets because people would take the "free to a good home" pups and sell them to research facilities.:(

Cuda
03-22-2009, 03:16 PM
Got a few more in the puter at home. It's so hard to keep them still for pics and with the lag time on my shutter......agghh!
Cuda, I'm concerned about them all getting good homes and for $400 a pop chances are they won't end up at the shelter. Craig's list won't allow pets because people would take the "free to a good home" pups and sell them to research facilities.:(
Mom was scared we'd end up with 34 pups. She knows how I feel about my dogs! :)
I had Dixie fixed after her first heat, even though she's papered, I never got her for breeding, just for lovin'! :)

Carl C
03-22-2009, 06:35 PM
There go my shoes...............:)

Ghost
03-22-2009, 09:27 PM
They look great. If it were a year or two later, I'd take two.

Carl C
03-22-2009, 09:32 PM
The ears will go up soon. There is nothing better than a batch of puppies! (well maybe a couple things)

Carl C
03-24-2009, 07:00 AM
:mad:Now this kind of crap really pisses me off. The original phone call came via an operator relay call. They requested info on the pups via e-mail and below is the e-mail response I received. I will not accept anymore operator relay calls. I'd like to get my hands on the moron who sent this. No never mind..........sheeesh. Now that they have my e-mail addy is there any other way they can harm me? Down to two male pups btw.

Thanks very much for your response. I would be buying puppies you have for sale so kindly reserve it for me , its because am hearing impaired. I am sending you this email to make final reconfirmation of the puppies which am willing to buy for my son as his Birthday present and I also want to let you know that payment will be by Cashier Check. However, I want to alert you on the fact that you will be receiving the Cashier Check this week or next week and payment will cover your cost and as well as the shipping cost to be paid to the person that will take care of the pickup in your house. So please as soon as you receive the payment, get it cashed immediately, deduct the money that accrues to you and send the remaining balance to the Head Office of the company that handles the shipment via Western union. more so, I will pay you an extra $100 if you can reserve this for me. So in view of the above, Here are
some of the details I will need for final issuance of the Cashier Check to you.
(1) Full Name
(2) Mailing address, no p.o.box please
(3) your direct telephone number both home and cell.?
{4} Acceptance of my offer
(5} Final asking price
Once you get back to me with all the above informations, the Cashier Check will be issued out immediately and it will be sent to you.

Regards

I'd like to reply with how I feel right now but logic tells me to just delete these e-mails from my computer right now or should I play their little game and wait for the "check" to arrive and take it to the police. Logic tells me they are in another country but the pups are only advertised in the local paper. I'd really love to turn this around on these internet predators if possible. No, nevermind. No way am I giving this piece of sh!t my full name, addy and phone #s.:mad::mad::mad:

One more thing. This was the second relay call requesting an e-mail with info. My full name is in my e-mail addy. I have not heard back on the first one. Is there anything I should watch out for?

Ranman
03-24-2009, 08:43 AM
:mad:Now this kind of crap really pisses me off. The original phone call came via an operator relay call. They requested info on the pups via e-mail and below is the e-mail response I received. I will not accept anymore operator relay calls. I'd like to get my hands on the moron who sent this. No never mind..........sheeesh. Now that they have my e-mail addy is there any other way they can harm me? Down to two male pups btw.

Thanks very much for your response. I would be buying puppies you have for sale so kindly reserve it for me , its because am hearing impaired. I am sending you this email to make final reconfirmation of the puppies which am willing to buy for my son as his Birthday present and I also want to let you know that payment will be by Cashier Check. However, I want to alert you on the fact that you will be receiving the Cashier Check this week or next week and payment will cover your cost and as well as the shipping cost to be paid to the person that will take care of the pickup in your house. So please as soon as you receive the payment, get it cashed immediately, deduct the money that accrues to you and send the remaining balance to the Head Office of the company that handles the shipment via Western union. more so, I will pay you an extra $100 if you can reserve this for me. So in view of the above, Here are
some of the details I will need for final issuance of the Cashier Check to you.
(1) Full Name
(2) Mailing address, no p.o.box please
(3) your direct telephone number both home and cell.?
{4} Acceptance of my offer
(5} Final asking price
Once you get back to me with all the above informations, the Cashier Check will be issued out immediately and it will be sent to you.

Regards

I'd like to reply with how I feel right now but logic tells me to just delete these e-mails from my computer right now or should I play their little game and wait for the "check" to arrive and take it to the police. Logic tells me they are in another country but the pups are only advertised in the local paper. I'd really love to turn this around on these internet predators if possible. No, nevermind. No way am I giving this piece of sh!t my full name, addy and phone #s.:mad::mad::mad:

One more thing. This was the second relay call requesting an e-mail with info. My full name is in my e-mail addy. I have not heard back on the first one. Is there anything I should watch out for?

Carl,

Don't waste your time. They're impossible to catch and the LEO really doesn't care. Just be glad that you can spot these scams coming from a mile away. If you want some reading on a recent similar exchange, click the link.

http://www.lakestclair.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=63143

Carl C
03-24-2009, 09:17 AM
Wow, I read that whole thread. These guys aren't going for pocket change either but thousands of dollars! I wonder how much the "shipping" would cost for two puppies? The responses were funny but I'm sure these scammers get lots of those and pay them no mind so I'm not going to get cute. I will just not respond. I also checked my sent e-mails to make sure there were no credit card numbers in case they can hack into my e-mail account.

Ed Donnelly
03-24-2009, 11:51 AM
Carl; My wife got a call from California requesting the price of one pup,needles,shipping, and insurance.. They wanted the pup real bad because
it was one of the rarest bloodlines..Wife told them we meet the people first,then,decide if we will sell to them... Okay will next weekend be ok to view??? Yeah sure they will fly up next weekend...

Not only did they show up, but bought 2 pups and paid us U.S.:yes:..Ed

Carl C
03-24-2009, 12:40 PM
Carl; My wife got a call from California requesting the price of one pup,needles,shipping, and insurance.. They wanted the pup real bad because
it was one of the rarest bloodlines..Wife told them we meet the people first,then,decide if we will sell to them... Okay will next weekend be ok to view??? Yeah sure they will fly up next weekend...

Not only did they show up, but bought 2 pups and paid us U.S.:yes:..Ed

That's an amazing story!

Another funny thing, right after I got this relay call they called back and didn't realize it was the same person. They lost their place on their list:rlol:. This person was sitting there making relay calls one after another. Someone must be sending them newspapers from around the country. By the grammar this phisher is obviously not American. I'm afraid if I sent a reply it wouldn't be as cute as the ones in Ranman's link but much more blunt! I'm just going to let it go. No more relay calls.

Brian41
03-24-2009, 03:48 PM
How many do you have left? I am still working on the wife.

Carl C
03-24-2009, 03:56 PM
How many do you have left? I am still working on the wife. Two males. There were three males. I still have the two largest.