PDA

View Full Version : Micks 18 Classic-Custom paint

ITTLFLI
03-09-2009, 12:24 PM
Mick is certainly on a mission with his new paint schemes....take a look at this!:odie:

Trueser
03-09-2009, 12:38 PM
Wow, Very nice spare.

We will miss the Purple.

Can't wait to see this @ AOTH.....

Barry Eller
03-09-2009, 12:40 PM
Are the "Painted On Screw Heads" aligned?:cistineb:
I certainly hope so!!!:jestera:

Lenny
03-09-2009, 12:51 PM
I didn't know he had an 18.

Unreal :yes:

ITTLFLI
03-09-2009, 01:02 PM
Are the "Painted On Screw Heads" aligned?:cistineb:
I certainly hope so!!!:jestera:

YES THEY R! :drunk: ;)

hot shot
03-09-2009, 01:25 PM
they are silver leaf and air brushed to look like oval head and not flat head and as byron said they are all facing the same way.... we'll will get started on the sides this week that will be the next suprise... that paint scheme was inspired from the one the only.... jamie from lakeside with some minor changes

Air 22
03-09-2009, 06:25 PM
Wow.......;)

Sam
03-09-2009, 07:19 PM
Your a sick man Mick:clap:, don't you know there's a recession in full swing. Thanks for doing your part in these gloomy times your a true patriot and a darn fine judge of paint bling ;).

FISHIN SUCKS
03-09-2009, 07:57 PM
WHOA, WOW, WHOA, you didn't say anything about doin the 18! you must be bored. here's Mick's 'old' 18. Looks Great Mick!

osur866
03-09-2009, 08:41 PM
Very nice!!!;)

Dr. Dan
03-09-2009, 09:09 PM
:angel:Mick that is absolutley awesome... I really like it... can't wait to see it in person.

Who did the Paint Work... they deserve major kudos!

All your projects are really 2nd to None, and you deserve credit for stepping up and doing what most of us can only fantasize about attempting.

Between you and Ted - We need to establish a National Award for going above and beyond the limits of your imagination and achieving World Class results.

My hats off to you both... we all are fortunate to watch all these great projects come to fruition during our lifetimes.

Very Cool Stuff!

Doc of Historical Precedence

DONZI
03-10-2009, 05:48 AM
I'll 2nd everything Danny said, as well !
AWESOME !:D

Audiofn
03-10-2009, 06:57 AM
That looks like an increadable paint job!!!! Must have taken for ever to do that carbon fiber look.

FISHIN SUCKS
03-10-2009, 08:49 AM
Hey Mick, What have you picked out for a tow vehicle:drive:?

tmdog
03-10-2009, 09:14 AM
I thought Mick sold the 18? Would never know it was the same boat. I really like the paint scheme. Did Mick's paint shop do the work or did he farm it out?

BigGrizzly
03-10-2009, 09:22 AM
I can see it now. Mick and Ted in the sane room. With Teds innovation and Micks styling, the possibilities are endless.

undertaker
03-10-2009, 02:09 PM
Mick, very very nice......:yes::yes:....

Sorry I missed your call the other day...talk soon:D:D

Undertaker:cartman:

hot shot
03-10-2009, 08:17 PM
i sell automotive paint and custon stuff for a living i own and auto paint store and have been in the business since 1984... that i guess is why i like to bling thing and i can understand why some may not agree with my tastes but its my living and i use these boats to promote my living... i use them to show what i beliece in and i know it rubs some wrong but i will not and i'll repeat WILL NOT CHARGE ANYONE FOR MY ADDICTION. BUT TMDOG i had one on my best air brush customers on the 18c and dean loucks on the 22.... i hope to bring them both to the aoth... and for those that don't like them i promiss i won't charge them a dime.... thank you for all of your support.... mick:odie:

hot shot
03-10-2009, 08:23 PM
fishin: all i have is the dodge i had warped to match the 22 and am 09 chevy hhr i don't thing it will handle it so mabe ??? who knows.... we are still on for the auction...i'll bring the pa system ya da man!! mick

FISHIN SUCKS
03-11-2009, 01:00 AM
HHR pullin a 18 on a single axle...........I can see it:idea:.......with a blower out the hood and monster 20's all the way around! Don't forget your electric brakes on the trailer though, The HHR may have issues on stopping:drive:. We are on for the auction, partner in crime:uzi:!

LKSD
03-23-2009, 08:07 PM
they are silver leaf and air brushed to look like oval head and not flat head and as byron said they are all facing the same way.... we'll will get started on the sides this week that will be the next suprise... that paint scheme was inspired from the one the only.... jamie from lakeside with some minor changes

Mick,

I dont know how I missed this thread.. ? :(
I know how... I work too much.. Damn... !

F'n neat!! I like the alterations.. It definitley cool and different. I can still see some of our stuff blended into your painter's work.. Nice combo.. ;)

Maybe if you get out our way I can get Kristin to have some pics taken with the boat for you.. That is if we can put up with her wigs & mouth.. lol :)

Hope to see you and the boats on the water soon.. :) Jamie / Lakeside