PDA

View Full Version : SAD But True

DonziJon
03-09-2009, 10:13 AM
Just thinking!

Did you realize that President Obama
probably signed his stimulus package at the same desk where President Clinton got his package stimulated?

It must be a Democrat thingy. I didn't say that: John

HOWARD O
03-09-2009, 11:01 AM
hehe, tssk tssk, John!

But yes, sad but true!

VetteLT193
03-09-2009, 11:15 AM
I thought he signed it in colorado... big joke was he had to get outta town to do it.

boxy
03-09-2009, 11:36 AM
I thought he signed it in colorado... big joke was he had to get outta town to do it.
He did sign it in Denver but that would have screwed up DonziJon's post.
Why let the truth interfere with a good story.

http://coloradoindependent.com/21615/obama-to-sign-stimulus-package-into-law-tuesday-in-denver

Please somebody re-open the Political Section so that all this stuff will leave the Whatever section.

DonziJon
03-09-2009, 01:58 PM
You People really need to be reminded every once in awhile.....When The O Man goes on Safari, he takes Everything with him...His Limo, His Desk, and His TelePrompter. :D John

boxy
03-09-2009, 02:59 PM
You People really need to be reminded every once in awhile.....When The O Man goes on Safari, he takes Everything with him...His Limo, His Desk, and His TelePrompter. :D John

I saw his motorcade roll through Ottawa, and he had at least that much stuff and 2 more Sprinter vans full of something .... :D

HOWARD O
03-09-2009, 03:25 PM
I saw his motorcade roll through Ottawa, and he had at least that much stuff and 2 more Sprinter vans full of something .... :D

I bet he did! You should've given him a ride in your Donzi....clear his head out a little! :drive:

boxy
03-09-2009, 03:31 PM
Even He couldn't part the water on the day he was here. It was -20 C ..... :jestera: :jestera:

HOWARD O
03-09-2009, 03:47 PM
:D

Reminds me of a story about Bush out fishing in his Dad's Cigarette . Someone had fallen out of a boat going by and Bush leaped from the boat, amazingly walked on water over to the drowning man and saved him. Headline the next day, "Bush can't swim".