PDA

View Full Version : Barn Raising for Jefe's Revenge

harbormaster
03-07-2009, 04:03 PM
Went over to Jefe's house this morning where a group of us erected a building he bought from Storage Logic.

Ir was too windy to put the cover on But we did get all of the frame up.
This is a pretty cool boat shelter. The door is 14' wide and 16' tall. It is 40' long.

Donziweasel
03-07-2009, 04:30 PM
The Amish sure don't look like they use to......:p:D

Ed Donnelly
03-07-2009, 04:36 PM
Five guys and erection in one sentence.. Must be a Texas thing........Ed

txtaz
03-07-2009, 04:50 PM
What a HOTTIE....

Yes Jeffe, I'm talking about the boat shed. Let me know how it works out. I'm planning on putting something up for a workshop.

[edit]
Uhmmm, Ed...You noticed five guys? I had to go back and look. Not saying anything brother, just havin fun with ya.

Da Taz

gero1
03-07-2009, 06:26 PM
yo!! where b da wroof???? c ya in 2 mo

txtaz
03-07-2009, 07:43 PM
yo!! where b da wroof???? c ya in 2 mo

You're heading to Texas?

OK buddy, bring some mooshine and NO rubber duckies. I'll meet you guys.

Da Taz

BigGrizzly
03-08-2009, 10:01 AM
Good looking units, shed isn't too shabby either.:umbrella::umbrella: BTW JEFE, Barb has a red suit for Cumberland.

Team Jefe
03-08-2009, 10:20 PM
well things didn't go exactly as planned but we got the hard part done. I was in Project Manager mode....which means a$$hole mode to most people. Still everyone stuck with me and we got-r-done.

I want to thank HM for providing help and a photographic services. Also, JimG and his lovely bride. they had just spent the last few weekends rebuilding fence and some out buildings that had been destroyed during IKE including an all day push to finish just the day before...and they still came out to help with this build....friends like that don't grow on trees.

Dad and his runnin' mate TC brought the tractor from Twin Pines to help with the high work. Dad and I tend to be at each other in these kinds of events, but we all lived. Matt was there as well with a much needed hand...y'all will meet him and his Formula 28BR at AOTH.

Lastly and most certainly not least, I want to thank Melissa for sticking with me. this was her first real adventure as a member of TEAM JEFE and she did just fine, even if there was some trepadation as to my behavior (refer back to the Proj. Mgr role). Actually, she and Janet kept us boys straight on parts and subassemblies. without them it would have taken us hours more to get it up..............

finally I want to thank Mom, she provided most of teh food for our festivites and it was all wonderful. Missie even made some of her famous Boudin dip...it was such a big hit that I didn't get any.

So, now all I need is a calm day and about 10 other freinds to put up the cover...that should prove interesting as well;)

Team Jefe
03-08-2009, 10:21 PM
and yes John....the Amish never had hotties like we did at theri barn rasings.

glashole
03-09-2009, 07:07 AM
those are nice buildings, real good looking too

what do the neighbours have to say about it?

BigGrizzly
03-09-2009, 07:57 AM
So, now all I need is a calm day and about 10 other freinds to put up the cover...
And out comes the trolling line.;););)