PDA

View Full Version : Florida to Playa de Carmen ??? can you ?

Lenny
03-04-2009, 07:08 PM
With thoughts of Key West and 30 mph GPS scooters dancing through my head on Duval, ( P I S S E D :D ) I am wondering if you can go from Fla to Mexico from the left coast of Fla?

Deneen and I have a trip to Mexico to use up before the end of 2009. Actually, it is a cash equivelent to airfare and a 5 star all inclusive, so, what I am trying to say is,

...could a fella go to Key West in the beginning of November, blow his head right off, sober up, get on a plane somewhere there and take off for Playa de Carmen, (and eventually then from Mexico back to Seattle, USA)

Might make for an interesting trip and few weeks :yes:

mike o
03-04-2009, 07:27 PM
With thoughts of Key West and 30 mph GPS scooters dancing through my head on Duval, ( P I S S E D :D ) I am wondering if you can go from Fla to Mexico from the left coast of Fla?

Deneen and I have a trip to Mexico to use up before the end of 2009. Actually, it is a cash equivelent to airfare and a 5 star all inclusive, so, what I am trying to say is,

...could a fella go to Key West in the beginning of November, blow his head right off, sober up, get on a plane somewhere there and take off for Playa de Carmen, (and eventually then from Mexico back to Seattle, USA)

Might make for an interesting trip and few weeks :yes:..... You married the right sister...:D:D:D:D:D

Air 22
03-04-2009, 07:35 PM

Might make for an interesting trip and few weeks :yes:

That's how I make a living...fly'n folks around in just such a scenario...:smileybo::beer:...PM me if ur serious...I can get u on just such a plane that will take u anywhere u want @ any time..:D

Lenny
03-04-2009, 07:57 PM
Dwight, this is serious. Like today/tomorrow serious.

BUT, I know what it costs here to sit on a Cessna at 700 knots and I do NOT think that your mode of travel and career is in my (this particular) budget :(

The trick here, (as I have found out before) is to stay married if you ever want to have a 28 footer with twins ;) A private Mach1 ride with you might jeopardize that.

But YES, this is happening. The Mexico part. I am trying to make it more interesting :D I know Deneen would be all over the idea. :yes: No question.

Air 22
03-04-2009, 08:06 PM
Dwight, this is serious. Like today/tomorrow serious.

BUT, I know what it costs here to sit on a Cessna at 700 knots and I do NOT think that your mode of travel and career is in my (this particular) budget :(

The trick here, (as I have found out before) is to stay married if you ever want to have a 28 footer with twins ;) A private Mach1 ride with you might jeopardize that.

But YES, this is happening. The Mexico part. I am trying to make it more interesting :D I know Deneen would be all over the idea. :yes: No question.

Lenny...no problem:) Were 5k-ish /flt HR. Contact a local charter company...if u need help lemme know...btw...watch ur back in Mexico.;)..travel warnings R up along the border towns....Drug lords are running wild...be careful:newzealand:

Lenny
03-04-2009, 09:44 PM
btw...watch ur back in Mexico.;)..travel warnings R up along the border towns....Drug lords are running wild...be careful:newzealand:

Yes, I have watched the "News" and the 15,000 gunned down in 2008 :eek: I know more than that actually.

Deneens, (my wife) Uncle was JUST there in Peurto Vallarta(sp :rolleyes: ) a week ago with partner, and was on the second floor. Main floor, directly below their room, apparently had a break in, the fella tried to fight 'em, he got stabbed to death, they heard it all above the room, Polica were called, they arrived, (after the fellas went on top of their tile roof as they heard them running) and with no sirens, no noise, no commotion, surveyed the "scene".

Deneens' Uncle was disgusted, as the commotion that should have reigned down would have hurt US/Canadian tourism and it was all kept quiet but documented. :mad:

They left in the morning a week early to come home... (last week)

gcarter
03-05-2009, 05:39 AM
[quote=Lenny;498872]

with twins ;) A private Mach1 ride with you might jeopardize that.quote]

So Lenny, now that you've gotten married (congrats BTW, and about time!), you want more kids?

Lenny
03-05-2009, 10:44 AM
So Lenny, now that you've gotten married (congrats BTW, and about time!), you want more kids?

I would shoot myself before I had more "kids" George. :rolleyes:
2 is enough and Deneen NEVER wanted any kids period. She inherited two through me.