PDA

View Full Version : AOTH- Donzi Towels For the Awakening

Dr. Dan
03-04-2009, 06:46 PM
;) So I am trying to get a jump on the Gear for the 2009 Season, I want to do an informal poll on Towel Color Preference so I can order what you all want to buy at the Awakening.

We are gonna be set up in the same Banquet Room as last year... and we will have hours that we will be open to fit everyones schedule during the weekend.

So let me know your thoughts on colors, we will of course have all the popular logo designs.

In no particular order:
Red, Black, Navy, Grey,Purple, Royal, Yellow, Tangerine,White....:wavey:

Doc of Random Fashion :spongebob:

Air 22
03-04-2009, 06:56 PM
;) I want to do an informal pole on Towel Color Preference so I .
So let me know your thoughts on colors, we will of course have all the popular logo designs.
In no particular order:
Red, Black, Navy, Grey,Purple, Royal, Yellow, Tangerine,White....:wavey:
Doc of Random Fashion :spongebob:

..Informal Pole... did u say pole? :) ahhhh sorry that be Stainless Dancing Pole and the SS Tripper should be in prime twirling condition...:D

Put me down for a towel...supprise me w the color...I have Black w RED lettering already....AWSOME, AWSOME Towels...;)

You won't find a better looking quality stuff from the fine Dr...Trust me..I KNOW the DR. ....:)

Trueser
03-04-2009, 07:00 PM
Red all the way

The Hedgehog
03-04-2009, 07:19 PM
Good man,

Christina has asked several times if you were going to be there.

roadtrip se
03-04-2009, 07:35 PM
Is there any other color that matters?

As for the "pole", quit exciting the natives!

gero1
03-04-2009, 09:18 PM
black with gold letter's!!!!!!!!! red???? ooovaayyyyy

Last Real Texan
03-05-2009, 08:45 AM
I'm torn. Love the red with blue logo and also love the blue with red logo....... What to do.....

:drunk:
Ah geez it's snowing and it's tiime to suit up and lay down some fresh tracks....

Tex.... from a mile high

BigGrizzly
03-05-2009, 09:25 AM
Its not fair air voted 1.000 times:uzi:

Air 22
03-06-2009, 10:20 PM
With 50+ boats attending AOTH lets help Doc with 50+ towels/gear request...you wont find better quality, good looking gear and it supports AOTH...plus we all look good too...:D

BigGrizzly
03-07-2009, 08:06 AM
You know I am getting one.:D:D:D

BUIZILLA
03-07-2009, 03:36 PM
I think Brad is going to need one grey, and one white....

Dr. Dan
03-07-2009, 05:25 PM
I think Brad is going to need one grey, and one white....

:worthy:I just talked to him...it's official...my boat is very slow again :spongebob: Gonna have to budget for that new steering before I breathe any more life into the Donzi.

I am going to try to have for him his own Custom Logo that resembles a certain Cartoon Character... should kick azz if it all comes together.

Griz... let me know what color Towel you and Barb want so I can make sure I order them and set them aside.

Lenny... I can probably produce the ones you requested last year.. shoot me an email at drdan93@comcast.net to remind me of what you wanted and give me your Ship To Address. I got a new computer and lost all my stored Outlook addresses.

Thanks For the Support Guys this years Awakening should be memorable to be sure.

Doc of Random Drying Devices :drive:

BigGrizzly
03-07-2009, 05:32 PM
Barb said Dark blue with silver, like the beautiful cooler we have.:D:D:D. This will be soooo cool

gero1
03-07-2009, 06:19 PM
BLACK WITH GOLD LETTER'S.....remember your a pretty big deal there so just make it so number 1!!!! i just need 2 sir

Dr. Dan
03-07-2009, 10:52 PM
BLACK WITH GOLD LETTER'S.....remember your a pretty big deal there so just make it so number 1!!!! i just need 2 sir

Robert I am gonnna check and see if they finished the Black Hawk Logo... if so I got ya covered. If not I will break out the whips and chains and get the damn thing done....already.

We will see what Cumberland brings.... things will be much different this year...the Lizard is coming...she is a selling machine so bring the Green,she doesn't take no for an answer.

I have done some gold already for El Jefe' so I know they can at least do that....

This is gonna be fun.... I might need some Donzi Girl Volunteers to help in the Store.... any Volunteers.... need to contact me directly.... the compensation is free Donzi Gear.

Let me know...

Doc of Creative Finance and Random Attire :pimptwo:

BigGrizzly
03-08-2009, 08:37 AM
Doc barb said two of the dark blue and silver. Liz is a selling machine, then she must have been Jean's professor.:D:D:D

Team Jefe
03-08-2009, 10:36 PM
so, with all love for the Doc doing me gold letters on the black cooler notwithstanding....

I will give everyone just One guess what I voted :smileybo:

the list Doc made WAS in a particular order

FISHIN SUCKS
03-09-2009, 07:53 PM
Hey Doc,
I voted red towel w/black ZX or DONZI ZX or whatever. Remember, as painful as this sounds to some, this is the year of the 'ZX'! sounds cool, can't wait.
tom

Dr. Dan
03-10-2009, 10:14 PM
Hey Doc,
I voted red towel w/black ZX or DONZI ZX or whatever. Remember, as painful as this sounds to some, this is the year of the 'ZX'! sounds cool, can't wait.
tom

Tom email me directly and also anyone else what you want ahead of time and I can bring it with me.... drdan93@comcast.net

I have some design ideas on the Zx Theme for the Event. I can't discuss specifics here...but I can over the phone or via email.

Be Well

Danny :drive:

FISHIN SUCKS
03-11-2009, 01:05 AM
Shot you an email Doc!