PDA

View Full Version : $1,000,000 an hour!

MOP
03-02-2009, 04:26 PM
Think about this the powers that be are in the process of spending the equivalent of $1,000,000 per hour since Christ died on bail outs, ear marks and the like! We got CHANGE alright! Better keep up the effort complaining to your Senators and Congressmen, some how the madness must be quelled!

smbarcelow
03-02-2009, 08:56 PM
Wow. (I'm truly at a loss for words.)

Air 22
03-02-2009, 09:05 PM
:puke:

MOP
03-03-2009, 08:07 PM
I near wet my jeans seeing to Obamo's poster!!!!! LOVE IT!! Going to my constituency as we speak!!

f_inscreenname
03-03-2009, 09:13 PM
I’m getting so sick of this f_in stuff!
BO is truly the new anti Reagan. What an insane time we now live in. What is wrong with this country?
Making deals with the Russians (let alone the leaking of the letter a month and a half into the presidency). Leaving our allies in the former Soviet block hung out to dry by doing it. Didn’t they just go months over the winter without natural gas from Russia because they stood their ground for us? Tax payer money going to help Hamas rebuild after Israel pounded them into the stone age. “There’s no violence spilling over from Mexico.” Billions to bail out companies that don’t do a f_in thing for us and for that matter for what the Fed has lent these companies they could have bought them out. Wall Street is evil and the evil stock holders deserve the shaft . Tell that to my 75 year old Mother in law that bought Ford stock for her grandkids just a couple years ago. There’s you evil Wall Streeter. Buy a house you cant afford and the government will bail you out. What would our grandparents say about that? Dem or Reps alike. If you live the American dream and make a lot of money we are going to tax the sh!% out of you. I dare one person to show me how it is fare to tax someone more then you tax the next guy. The bottom line it’s class warfare. I don’t have a lot of money and probably (“probably”…….wishful thinking) not a chance that I would fall into the higher tax bracket but it is not fare and anyone who thinks it is, is either jealous or thinks someone owes them something when they don’t!

Sorry about the run on paragraph but just like it this crap it just never ends.