PDA

View Full Version : Conquistador's Armada

Ghost
02-28-2009, 10:38 AM
Wow, lots of cool stuff in your recent album! I'm going to have to come back and spend more time going over those, but for now just a 'thanks' for posting. There are 5 lifetimes' worth of boats there--it's like Zelatore's car list.

chappy
02-28-2009, 11:41 AM
Sorry to step on you with my other thread, I'm going to keep it up in the whatever section in the hopes that as many people see this gallery as possible. I agree, a lifetime worth of boats there.:pimp:

Ghost
02-28-2009, 11:44 AM
No prob, I'm with you--I saw the gallery and concluded it was worth getting the word out.

Conquistador_del_mar
02-28-2009, 11:46 AM
My pleasure. It has been an effort to find and scan some old pictures, but it is fun for me to have them in a form where I can see them again instead of being stuck away in boxes. I will add quite a few more as I find them. I have never been organized when it comes to pictures so this effort has been a good thing for me. I found quite a few pictures of old friends, pets, boats, cars, girlfriends, and family that I had totally forgotten. I probably have spent too much of my life working since that is my passion, instead of simply enjoying what I have. Getting a little pensive in my older years which is why I am doing this now. Bill

zelatore
02-28-2009, 03:34 PM
Wow, lots of cool stuff in your recent album! I'm going to have to come back and spend more time going over those, but for now just a 'thanks' for posting. There are 5 lifetimes' worth of boats there--it's like Zelatore's car list.

....except his stuff is actually NICE!