PDA

View Full Version : Clean 1996 Blackhawk - 502 - Custom Factory Paint

Injun Joe
02-28-2009, 09:17 AM
Hi Folks,

Up for sale is my 1996 Blackhawk, hull #DNAC2078D696 502 Magnum and Captains Choice exhaust.

I bought the boat from the original owner in June of 2006. He used to provide Donzi Marine with fiberglass supplies and custom ordered it directly from the factory in ‘96. The factory did a one off paint job for him – I have a photo of the original rendering. From new, the boat had been kept indoors on a rack in a marina – which is where I picked it up and placed it on a brand new aluminum trailer and brought it home. Since I bought it, the boat has been launched off the trailer, run for a day or two – always under a cover when not in use – and pulled out of the water, washed, spray waxed, flushed with clean water and tucked away in the winter heated garage. We live on a fresh water lake in central North Carolina.

The stated hours were, “less than 135,” when we bought it and we have put around 20 on it since – we have been building a new house since we purchased it. I put on a set of Revolution Marine exhaust manifolds and changed out the battery for a big Optima Blue Top. The drive had been recently rebuilt with heavy duty gears by the dealer and I put on a new set of props that I got from registry member, Don Tamm. Both the original owner and I changed engine and drive fluids every season.

Interior is very clean original white with red piping with only a couple of snaps missing – no tears, stains or mildew. Carpet is also original, light grey and in good shape.

The hull is sound but has a few rash marks in the gel from the boat rack. The worst was about a 1 by 3 inch scuff on the keel high on the bow above the waterline – which has been repaired. Overall, paint is very good and shines up nice. Center red stripe is a little faded but the boat looks great.

Boat comes with cockpit and full covers, trailer, box of oil filters, anchor, Coast Guard kit, owners manuals and factory test sheet #051-96 dated 11-Feb-96 for this boat showing a top speed of 78.3 mph!

Asking $27,500

Delivery in the Southeastern USA can be arranged. Please email, call or pm for more pictures or info.

Thanks,
Craig Hoyt
Craig_hoyt@toyota.com (Craig_hoyt@toyota.com)
336-259-0910

P.S. If you are ever considering buying rental property – DON’T DO IT… Buy another boat, hotrod or old guitar instead.

Injun Joe
03-11-2009, 09:26 AM
Will consider cash offers...