PDA

View Full Version : Seat Reseach......Don Frost

fasttrucker
02-27-2009, 02:58 PM
I called them and they said that I could use the high back seat on the petistals that I have now.If you go to the web site look at the Hi-back bucket purple+white.Can custom three colors. I wanted to put in the sit-down bolsters that frank put into his 22zx.That would be costly.I would have to constuct new frames.Custom.It would have been nice if donzi had put them in,as an option.Iam going to think about this. www.dfi-ny.com

blackboat
02-27-2009, 05:26 PM
I have a pair of nice bucket seats that came out of a 25 foot talon.they are pearl white and blue . i live in md also you could get the blue changed to purple by a local guy if you wanted . I will sell for 125.00 each. I am sure they would fit pedestal. welcome to try in your boat

fasttrucker
02-28-2009, 05:56 PM
I have a pair of nice bucket seats that came out of a 25 foot talon.they are pearl white and blue . i live in md also you could get the blue changed to purple by a local guy if you wanted . I will sell for 125.00 each. I am sure they would fit pedestal. welcome to try in your boat
Thanks, What you have is not what I was looking for. I would want blue/white to match my donzi colors. I was just pointing out the seats on that site, the ones they have are shown, as the purple ones.You can order any color or any three colors you want.