PDA

View Full Version : Hedgehog.....

Donziweasel
02-26-2009, 06:07 PM
Bill,
Alltrans, Inc. has been busier than I was expecting. Not sure I am going to have that Ford Excursion for you. I got Tex a killer deal on a Chevy Trailblazer 4x4 for the week at 350.00. Trust me, that is an amazing price for a week in a major ski resort. Let me know if you are interested. I am really sorry, but I have had every van and Excursion out every day. Next year you can use the 1969 restored Bronco......:)

Also, got you and Tex full lift tickets for the week for you, your wife and sister and for him his wife and kid. Regularly 87.00 a day a piece. I'll ask Natalie Raines who hooked me up what kind of wine she likes.......:wink:

I also have 3 Targhee tickets for you and 3 for Tex.....:)

PUKING snow today. Can't wait to see the snow report in the morning.....

Really looking foward to meeting Tex Saturday and you on the 14th.....

Please, don't hesitate to ask for anything, my pleasure.:)

John

The Hedgehog
02-26-2009, 06:56 PM
Sounds great. I am glad that you have the Excursions booked. That's good for business. The Trailblazer would be perfect. Let me know what I need to do.

I have a friend that may be going to JH. I hooked him up with Natalie & Co. He will probably rent a nice house from them.

Keep me posted about the wine.

I am glad you got that nice storm I sent over. A few more and I will be there. Unfortunately I get to hear about it first from Tex.

Thanks for all of your help.