PDA

View Full Version : Z shop

JustMercMe
02-24-2009, 08:35 AM
Are they in the process of shutting this down or are they waiting on new items? There is almost nothing left on thier site. Wanted to get a couple of shirts and some other things and it seems everythings sold out. Just wondering......

HOWARD O
02-24-2009, 09:41 AM
They were ebaying a bunch of that stuff a couple/few months ago and I read of complaints that they weren't shipping or were slow to ship. Don't know who's running the show, but buyer beware.

VetteLT193
02-24-2009, 09:44 AM
I got my stuff for Christmas. I wanted to buy a couple shirts at the boat show, but they didn't show up. It looked like Fountain/Baja, Cigarette, and a bunch of others were making a killing on selling crap.

It seems really odd that they run the site like that. It isn't rocket science to sell this stuff when the customers practically knock down your door to buy.

roadtrip se
02-24-2009, 10:24 AM
and for a very limited time only from the ACDC and Dr. Dan.

Last year, I kid you not, he had about 2000 square feet of goods at the rally. All of it is nice quality, real nice quality, the best, actually.

He claims that he has lost his mind yet again, and wants to support us with the best Donzi duds available at the run.

Honestly, I tried to discourage him from doing it again this year, because it is a BIG, BIG job, and we all attend the runs to HAVE FUN. But he insists and will not be discouraged.

So get to Cumberland and buy all you could possibly need for now, next year, your children, their children, and your cousins.

Maybe we could stream some interactive video to the web or something for those of you who can't get to the run. Kind of an AOTH HOME SHOPPING NETWORK or something. Tom could MC. Now that would be ugly...

Seriously though... you want it, we will have it in May.

DonziDan16
02-24-2009, 10:31 AM
I bought some stuff from him off ebay last year and was really happy with it...the shirts smelled very heavily of smoke though...took 3 washes to get it out

roadtrip se
02-24-2009, 10:44 AM
I don't think Danny does the Ebay auction thingy... maybe it was some second hand stuff.

Donziweasel
02-24-2009, 11:44 AM
They are probably clearing out the 2008 stuff and getting ready to sell the 2009.

Got a hat, t-shirt and a couple of other things. Not bad stuff.

roadtrip se
02-24-2009, 12:19 PM
Danny only goes direct...:yes::yes::yes:

Now about that AOTH HSN thing...:bonk::bonk::bonk:

Last Tango
02-24-2009, 01:29 PM
I haven't checked latey, but if you go to the ACDC website posted somewhere on this board about a hundred times, you can order whatever you want, whenever you want and Dr. Dan will hook you up.
I have enjoyed his products for years.

A year ago at the Miami Boat Show, Donzi had a major goodie store going in their tent and there was a LINE all day long to get to the counter to buy whatever they had (they had a ton of cool stuff). I spent over $200 and I had the smallest bag walking away from the counter. Why would they NOT do this again this year?

FISHIN SUCKS
02-24-2009, 06:46 PM
Tom could MC. Now that would be ugly...

Yes, it would be ugly. I'm not sayin' I wouldn't give it my best, but it would be ugly.

I like the Z shop. But then again, I really like Dan's stuff, definitely TOP NOTCH!!!

Barry Eller
02-25-2009, 07:36 AM
Someone else was doing the ebay store for the Z shop, and it didn't work out as planned.
I don't think Danny smokes either :) ;)

The ebay store is closed. I had problems with the ebay store, had to get paypal involved to get my money back.

I ordered some stuff from Donzi Z Shop a few weeks ago, very prompt delivery, a nice lady called me about my order, they were out of the "Yellow" octopus koozies. So I got silver. I like the Octopus koozies, they won't slide off the bow of the boat when beached.

synack
03-16-2009, 08:44 PM
Any word on if they are still in business?

The site is still up and is taking orders. My wife ordered some goods for my birthday (today) on the 6th of March and has yet to hear anything...no order confirmation and definitely no goods.

Emailing their CS email gets returned nondeliverable and the ph# goes to a full mailbox.....

JustMercMe
03-17-2009, 07:56 AM
Well I ordered some stuff back the latter part of Feb. and have yet to recieve it yet....Though they did charge me and sent me an invoice over email the day of purchase. Maybe it will show up.....

Air 22
03-17-2009, 01:39 PM
Click on "Gifts" upper right hand link...Great Stuff:yes::biggrin.:

http://atlanticcoastdonzi.com/

synack
03-20-2009, 09:10 PM
Wife was able to leave a message yesterday and got a callback today. Was told that a couple things were backordered. Just wound up canceling the order. So, they are still in business...

JustMercMe
03-23-2009, 07:10 PM
Wife was able to leave a message yesterday and got a callback today. Was told that a couple things were backordered. Just wound up canceling the order. So, they are still in business...

Yeah, I had an email in my box showing that my order had been shipped after waiting for items to come in. Checked the tracking on it and it's supposed to be at the house.