PDA

View Full Version : Cool idea for a kid's party

McGary911
02-23-2009, 12:15 PM
I was in Tampa this past weekend for my nephew's 4th birthday. Like lots of little boys, he loves trucks, especially fire trucks. My sis found a local fireman who owned his own retired truck, and makes it available for parties.

The kids got to climb all over the truck. Got a ride around the block with sirens and horns. Got a fire safety lesson (which a lot of kids knew about anyway. That's great in this age group). Got to dress in real fire gear and played a bunch of fireman based games. All got firehats and coloring books too.

Since it was a nice day, Fred then hooked up a few small hoses, and the kids got to play in the water with real fire hoses. That was a huge hit.

Here's a few pics.

I'm not a parent, and don't know what's "cool" for parties, but this one looked like a hit. If there's something similar in your area, bet the kids would love it. Oh, and some of the dads did more climbing around than the kids, lol.

BUIZILLA
02-23-2009, 12:40 PM
who da thought an old firetruck would bring out the beer drinkin' MILF's... :yes: :eek: :eek: :)

Ghost
02-23-2009, 12:52 PM
who da thought an old firetruck would bring out the beer drinkin' MILF's... :yes: :eek: :eek: :)

I wanted to say it but held back. (What was I thinking?!) Now I'm wondering what a vintage firetruck goes for...

McGary911
02-23-2009, 01:12 PM

Gotta admit, visiting my sis' place has it's good points. lol.

CHACHI
02-23-2009, 01:12 PM
Who in the world do you think buys those fireman calanders?

Ken

zelatore
02-23-2009, 04:29 PM
Hell with the kids, I want one of those at MY next birthday party... :pimp::pimp:

the firetruck or the MILFs?

'cause I'm thinking one of them might cause more trouble than the other.

Ghost
02-23-2009, 05:11 PM
the firetruck or the MILFs?

I'm assuming the truck--much like the old joke about the boy and the girl who show each other their equipment. (The girl goes home envious, but comes back supremely confident the next day. "My mom said with one of these, I can get as many of those as I want.")

Or maybe not, and everyone needs to get in good with McGary's sister's friends.

gold-n-rod
02-23-2009, 06:53 PM
I want to see the pics of the MILFs stripped down to their underpants spraying each other with hoses!!! :shocking:

:smileybo:

:beer: