View Full Version : CLEAN 2006 Sea Ray 60 Sundancer

Jamesbon
02-21-2009, 10:29 PM
Asking 950k.

Lowest on the market...

I've spent a couple days on her, she is "money!!!"

Link to Ebay.

Call me for details...727 458 9721

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170304280612&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&viewitem=

lee
02-22-2009, 08:02 AM
anyone got $945k i can borrow think he will take my check

olredalert
02-22-2009, 08:27 AM
-----What a gorgeous chunk of glass!!! I normally dont like what a friend of mine refers to as jelly-bean boats, but this one is definetly cQQl. How much was this S/Ray new, Nate???.........Bill S

boxy
02-22-2009, 08:45 AM
Nate, great looking boat.
I have a question that is unrelated to this boat, but is related to our industry's.

Is the dingy still on the boat, or has it moved to the next yacht?
If it's still there, what's the dingy worth? 10k-15k
I run into the same thing in Real Estate, 7 figure home but the hottub is not included, or they want to take the light fixture in the kitchen.
If some one brings an a solid offer on the boat, are they going to throw away the deal because of a digny?

zelatore
02-22-2009, 02:21 PM
Nate, great looking boat.
I have a question that is unrelated to this boat, but is related to our industry's.
Is the dingy still on the boat, or has it moved to the next yacht?
If it's still there, what's the dingy worth? 10k-15k
I run into the same thing in Real Estate, 7 figure home but the hottub is not included, or they want to take the light fixture in the kitchen.
If some one brings an a solid offer on the boat, are they going to throw away the deal because of a digny?

Boxy,

I can't see enough of the dink in the pictures to tell you what it is, but on average a nice RIB in the 14' range will set you back $15-20K. Looks like it's about that size in the pics, and has a Honda around 40 hp (Honda is my preference for dink motors in this size).

I'd say 1/3 to 1/2 our larger trade/brokerage boats come with a dinghy.

Every yacht in this size range should carry a dinghy of some sort, and almost all of them carry a RIB as it's simply the most practical. Although I've occasionally installed a PWC or 'glass boat, and one guy actually put an inflatable-bottom cheapo on his 59 thinking he wouldn't need a dinghy. (it was replaced within a year)

As to what value it adds to a yacht sale, I usually tell clients it won't bring them much/any more money, but it will help drive buyers toward your boat as opposed to a similarly priced competitor.

And yes, I've seen people throw away deals over peanuts plenty of times. They would get down to withing say $5000 on a $500,000 boat and both sides just refuse to budge any further. Typically they then expect me as the broker to cut my commission to make up the difference. Uh, no thanks buddy - did you forget that while $5K might only be a small percentage of the over-all deal, it's a big percentage of my commission?

(although this sort of thing has not been happening recently as people are pretty much glad to get any offer these days)

Jamesbon
02-22-2009, 07:38 PM
Lee,
I have a hunch he'll take 945. Is that cash or shall i send a credit app.? ;)
Bill,
She was 2 mil. new.
boxy,
The dingy is with the original owner.
Anyone who can afford this thing shouldn't be worried about the dingy. If they are, I'll buy a new one to close this deal :) ...but I know where you're coming from on that...
We have 3 NEW Zodiacs that could sweeten the deal.......I'm appalled at what these rib's cost.... Screw the rib, for that kind of money, just throw a late model 16 Classic on the back!!! ;)

glashole
02-23-2009, 06:26 AM
whats the owner looking for now?

Trueser
02-23-2009, 07:21 AM
whats the owner looking for now?

Most likely a younger wife.

Jamesbon
02-23-2009, 08:53 PM
Trueser,
LOL! Nice one!!

glashole,
Cash! This is one of 6 high end boats he owns.... ...must be nice....