PDA

View Full Version : OK Now I’m pissed

f_inscreenname
02-19-2009, 06:42 PM
I was just listening to NPR with a interview with the chairperson of the FDIC. You have to listen to this.
http://www.npr.org/templates/player/mediaPlayer.html?action=1&t=1&islist=false&id=100882416&m=100885540 (http://www.npr.org/templates/player/mediaPlayer.html?action=1&t=1&islist=false&id=100882416&m=100885540)
Cram Down = You cant afford it but we can make it so you can .
Lets not lay blame lets just throw money at the crooks.
If you played by the rules = screw you, pay for the guy that over stated his income, give money to the banks and loan officers who knowingly wrote the bad loans

Ghost
02-19-2009, 06:56 PM
Kinda makes you wish you'd done a 95% cash-out-refi with your house well overappraised at the peak. Couple hundred grand in your pocket, and now a prospect of getting a cram-down to force them not to foreclose, but to re-sell your house to you for cheaper, and let them eat the loss. Then you could take your big pile of money and pay most of it off.

F#cking crooks.

The Hedgehog
02-19-2009, 07:03 PM
Kinda makes you wish you'd done a 95% cash-out-refi with your house well overappraised at the peak. Couple hundred grand in your pocket, and now a prospect of getting a cram-down to force them not to foreclose, but to re-sell your house to you for cheaper, and let them eat the loss. Then you could take your big pile of money and pay most of it off.

F#cking crooks.

That pisses me off to no end. Bad business. I want my stimulus

f_inscreenname
02-19-2009, 07:22 PM

F#cking crooks.

And the best part, in a couple years they will be able to sell it and make another fortune. mother http://www.supernova19.com/forumcw/Smileys/classic/Frustrated.gifer

roadtrip se
02-20-2009, 10:52 AM
I want my stimulus

Dude, I need to know where to send it, kind of quiet like, okay?

The Hedgehog
02-20-2009, 12:35 PM
Dude, I need to know where to send it, kind of quiet like, okay?

Sshhhh. Bring it it AOTH. I will bring a stimulus for all over there. :pimp:

BTW, the IPA came out well. Just ask DonziVol!

roadtrip se
02-20-2009, 01:22 PM
Sshhhh. Bring it it AOTH. I will bring a stimulus for all over there. :pimp:
BTW, the IPA came out well. Just ask DonziVol!

I hope the second batch of IPA is as good as the first and ready for Mid-May.

Right now, I am getting my stimulus any way I can get it...

The Hedgehog
02-20-2009, 09:09 PM
I hope the second batch of IPA is as good as the first and ready for Mid-May.
Right now, I am getting my stimulus any way I can get it...

It will be ready. Extra beers for the boys from the upper Midwest!:yes: