PDA

View Full Version : 2004 22 anniversary edition?

Schaf
02-19-2009, 06:28 PM
Does anyone remember or know what the hull number was for the red 22 04 anniversary edition that sank. I know someone that has one and I want to make sure its not the same one that sank. I remember there was a chat about this a while back but cant find it. Thanks for your help everyone. I think Treasu knew about it.. I think.. Thanks..

mattyboy
02-19-2009, 09:29 PM
don't they have a boat facts data base or a report history of HIN's that have been reported as sunk destroyed or involved in an accident???

the only red and white 40th i remember had a reg 496 not an ho and had single ram trim tabs

Bob
02-19-2009, 10:08 PM
There was a red 2004 22 anny edition in Bullhead City, NV that sold last November. It had a lot of rebuilt equipment since the original stuff was "stolen". I never got a chance to look at it but it was on a Magic Trail aluminum trailer as I recall.

Trueser
02-19-2009, 10:10 PM
Does the red 22 have carpet/factory black Cockpit cover? Was there any damage on the transom? what color are the seats?

I never did have the vin number, it was on ebay a time or two. And it also spent a day under water in the gulf.

You can PM me and I will look thru some stuff from my old 22.

knots2u
02-19-2009, 11:16 PM
If I remember right it did have carpet and anniversary interior. Neither was 2004 factory original, they were better. :yes:

It should also be missing the locker cover from under the rear bench seat.

Planetwarmer
02-20-2009, 03:19 AM
There should be signs of it previously being under water. Check in places like under the dash for silt residue, etc. Look in places where you know water should have never been.

Keep in mind, that is still kind of guess work. It may have no signs of it ever sinking.

Hell, I'm just talkin out my a$$ aren't I? That is how you check cars for that problem.:nilly::bonk::shocking::alligator

Trueser
02-20-2009, 06:35 AM
If I remember right it did have carpet and anniversary interior. Neither was 2004 factory original, they were better. :yes:

It should also be missing the locker cover from under the rear bench seat.

I sold the rear seat and tank covers to the guy who purchased the boat from the insurance co, The cockpit cover went to Canada.

All the guages were full of sand. The drive was ripped off the boat when it hit a submerged barge.