PDA

View Full Version : Tex and Hedgehog......

Donziweasel
02-19-2009, 07:42 AM
Bill, thanks for ordering that storm. We got 32 inches in the last 5 days.....:)

345 total inches on the year, not bad, not bad at all, should have our annaul average by the time you guys get out here.......:wink:

zelatore
02-19-2009, 09:46 AM
That's good to hear. Looking at the pics of the Lazy-P update I was a little worried about you since there only seemed to be a few inches on the ground and I just didn't buy that you had shoveled the entire place clear. :wink:

Donziweasel
02-19-2009, 10:06 AM
The Lazy P is in kinda a low snow area. Man, that being said, during Christmas we had FEET of snow at the house.

Funny thing about the 32 inches, only about 4 inches fell in the valley floor, this one was all in the moutains.

Forecast is for sun through Saturday and then back to snow for 5-7 days.

The Hedgehog
02-19-2009, 10:46 AM
Bill, thanks for ordering that storm. We got 32 inches in the last 5 days.....:)
345 total inches on the year, not bad, not bad at all, should have our annaul average by the time you guys get out here.......:wink:

Wait till you see the next storm I am ordering!:pimp:

Donziweasel
02-19-2009, 06:41 PM
Went snowmobiling today, in 15 years, that might have been the deepest untracked fluffy powder I have ever seen. At least 30 inches with probably 50 inches in some of the high altitude bowls. Unreal, one of the best days of the year for sure.:yes:

Damn, every bone is aching. Worked hard in the powder today. :wink:

Send the next one, I am ready!!!!! Make it HUGE!:)

Donziweasel
02-23-2009, 07:06 AM
Wait till you see the next storm I am ordering!

Bill, it has arrived. 20+ inches forecast for the next 36 hours........:)