PDA

View Full Version : Ordered the super sport exhaust today!

fasttrucker
02-18-2009, 02:25 PM
I could not find anyone who has used them.So Iam trusting they will work for me.I ordered the super sport exhaust by hardin marine for my 350mag/300hp 2002.I got the silent choise risers.No upcharge from CP performance $995.99. Having them shipped directly to CMS Racing in baltimore for the spring.Kit comes with all hardware,gaskets,bolts,shift quaurant cable connections provisions.Iam also pulling all the gauges and sending them to livorsi to replace the glass/plastic lenses.They have sun cracks.It was not a lot of money to redo them vrs buying new.So that will be it for this year coming season.Next year whipple?

Trueser
02-18-2009, 03:26 PM
Livorsi does great work. I just had a dual shifter changed from blue to red and it came out like brand new. The price was very reasonable. And they had it for less than 10 days.

Just adding a little bling to the 28..

VetteLT193
02-19-2009, 07:38 AM
the price on that system is fantastic. It looks like 3" - 4" tapered? should be just fine for a small block. post back the installation, issues, etc.

LKSD
02-20-2009, 10:27 AM
I could not find anyone who has used them.So Iam trusting they will work for me.I ordered the super sport exhaust by hardin marine for my 350mag/300hp 2002.I got the silent choise risers.No upcharge from CP performance $995.99. Having them shipped directly to CMS Racing in baltimore for the spring.Kit comes with all hardware,gaskets,bolts,shift quaurant cable connections provisions.Iam also pulling all the gauges and sending them to livorsi to replace the glass/plastic lenses.They have sun cracks.It was not a lot of money to redo them vrs buying new.So that will be it for this year coming season.Next year whipple?

Bill, too bad you didnt give me a shout. I dont only do installs, custom work & restos as I have said many times. I am also a distributor for many parts places including CP, hardin, etc etc.. I may have also been able to save you a few bucks.. If I knew you were looking I would have been willing to try to give you a price.. Oh well maybe next time.. I will say hi if I make it to NE for the St patties usuall at Jacksons.. ;) Jamie / Lakeside

fasttrucker
02-20-2009, 01:27 PM
Jamie,I was trying to get poodles stainless marine sb setup but got out bit in his auction.Reg price for this exhaust was $1175.99 and I let tony at cms do all my work.He does a lot of things for me for free(Iam talking a lot of money over the years) and Iam a loyal customer.

brwn234
02-20-2009, 01:41 PM
How much did they charge you for those guage faces? Mine arnt really cracked but scratched. I'd also like the see what it would cost for them to change the bezels on my Gaffrig II's.

fasttrucker
02-20-2009, 02:12 PM
How much did they charge you for those guage faces? Mine arnt really cracked but scratched. I'd also like the see what it would cost for them to change the bezels on my Gaffrig II's.
Mine are like yours,I would guess,scatched.But its on the inside of the plastic/glass.Cracked or scatches.Its because of the sun/weather/dew,ect.I called them up,but havent sent them in yet.Its was,I think $10 per small gauge and $15 per large one.Bezels are easy to change.Maybe no charge if you buy the new ones from them.You should call them up.The biggest isssue is removing and reinstalling all of the wires correctly.

LKSD
02-20-2009, 05:49 PM
Jamie,I was trying to get poodles stainless marine sb setup but got out bit in his auction.Reg price for this exhaust was $1175.99 and I let tony at cms do all my work.He does a lot of things for me for free(Iam talking a lot of money over the years) and Iam a loyal customer.

No problem :), Im not mad. I was just letting you know I may have been able to help you if you needed it..

BTW, My offer still stands to say hello again if I get to NE MD for Jackson's openhouse :) Jamie