PDA

View Full Version : Solving at least North American Economic Woes..?

fogducker III
02-18-2009, 01:23 PM
If we all send a cordial invite to our local elected offical, local MP's here in Canada, perhaps Govenors there?, and invite them for a boat ride........they will fall in love with boating, buy a boat, thus stimulating the economy and set an example to the rest of the population showing that everybody needs a boat...........perhaps everybody will loosen the purse strings, get the economy going by buying boats and the accompanying equipment, fuel etc. and have some fun while their at it...? Just a thought............:frown::boat:

Lenny
02-18-2009, 02:55 PM
What about the other 300 million peolple that can't afford a motor, insurance, gas, bling or the SUV to tow it?

fogducker III
02-18-2009, 03:30 PM
I never said it would fix everything, just get SOME of the economy flowing the other direction. Christ, if I could come up with a plan to sell 300 million boats I would change jobs.............:eek:

Plus it might keep some politicians pre-occupied and away from actual politics...........:wink::crossfing:

Ghost
02-18-2009, 04:41 PM
What about the other 300 million peolple that can't afford a motor, insurance, gas, bling or the SUV to tow it?

They all love celebrity mansions and rides, and they can't afford those either.

Umm...make that 'we.'