PDA

View Full Version : A rough draft for survival

MOP
02-16-2009, 05:25 PM
Things are going south very fast far faster then most realize, below is something I have begun faxing to all of my Gov representatives. We are facing a very bad turn for this country of which it may very not survive, we can not have total faith in our representatives. We must do all we can to stop the following.

Use you own words but by God use them for the good of our nation!

Please stop the stimulus package
None of us can afford what is starting to happen, it has not worked before here or in other countries. It is not like this is not common knowledge, don't do something that will affect all Americans for generations to come. This is not the right way! Listen to prominent economists, if you vote for it you are without doubt hurting the future of yours and my children.

Please stop the Immigration Bill
Have we the people of the United States not bled enough, this bill will make things far worse. We can not take it anymore, the crime, the lose of hospitals, the hand outs they get that we who have worked and paid taxes all of our lives and not get. It is high time we worried about our people, continue on this path and there will be anarchy!

With many of the politicians thinking the wrong way for what reason I do not know the ones that are will to think about America must take the lead and not follow blindly. All of our fore fathers had to speak English and pass tests to become citizens now they want to give it away

HR45
Now here is another good one, our fore fathers wrote the second amendment for a specific reason. Take a moment and read it maybe then you will understand it. It is a given fact that if for any reason the second amendment it circumvented by the Government the criminals will run rampant. It is common knowledge that Brittan enacted laws against guns, the crime rate has doubled each and every year since. The British people are now fighting to get their right to have fire arms back. Things are getting worse by the day do not take our protection away.

Start faxing tonight Obama plans on signing the Stimulus Plan tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

Just Say N20
02-16-2009, 05:40 PM
This is insanity, what they are wanting to do. It isn't about what's best for America. It is to get them entrenched in power. Go back and watch the videos that Rootsy pasted links to. It will explain EXACTLY what is going on, and why.

Here's a link that should help.

https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm

HOWARD O
02-16-2009, 06:33 PM
Done, Phil. Had my wife do it too. I don't really know if this stuff gets any traction whatsoever, but better safe than sorry.

I argued with people until I was blue in the face before this election. I have been accused of everything from a far right fanatic to a racist that just can't see "the big picture". I'm not so much worried for myself, but I do for my 3 kids......and and no doubt their kids, if they choose to have any.

It's beyond me how so many people just can't see this is wrong on so many levels. I don't think we'll ever again see the great America we all grew up in, this is going to change it forever. I guess this is the CHANGE they were campaigning on and never did explain just what the hell it was. Well, now we know. :cool:

DonziJon
02-16-2009, 06:51 PM
I concur with ALL of the above. I can't add anything constructive. I wish I had an idea. This whole thing sickens me. :bonk: John

Just Say N20
02-16-2009, 07:09 PM
Deleted.

MOP
02-16-2009, 07:12 PM
Every where I go there seems to be an air of despair, most feel overwhelmed about not having anything to say. How is it we let them get so powerful that we Do Not Count!!

Just Say N20
02-16-2009, 07:14 PM
Deleted.