PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys new to the forum

20fan83
02-15-2009, 08:35 PM
Hi there my name is Rick im new around here.I just traded for a nice 1989 donzi ragazza and had a few questiongs about it.Its pretty mint but im assuming there is a plastic part on hte shifter/throttle handel that is missing and im trying to find a replacement.Where can i find parts?Also what would a boat in real nice condition be worth.Its a 21ft open bow that has a freshwater sink.350 engine.Everything works and only 2 small chips in the pain.Bottom also looks new and teh inside is not faded at all.Al gauges and dummy lights work.HAve not clue what its worth.Is also sitting on a 2004 aluminum tandem axel trailor.Any help would be appreciated.

Ed Donnelly
02-15-2009, 08:57 PM
Welcome to the board.. Be patient,someone with knowledge of that model will chime in...Ed

breeze400
02-15-2009, 09:03 PM
Hi there my name is Rick im new around here.I just traded for a nice 1989 donzi ragazza and had a few questiongs about it.Its pretty mint but im assuming there is a plastic part on hte shifter/throttle handel that is missing and im trying to find a replacement.Where can i find parts?Also what would a boat in real nice condition be worth.Its a 21ft open bow that has a freshwater sink.350 engine.Everything works and only 2 small chips in the pain.Bottom also looks new and teh inside is not faded at all.Al gauges and dummy lights work.HAve not clue what its worth.Is also sitting on a 2004 aluminum tandem axel trailor.Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome Rick. Unfortunatly the R-21 through R-25 Ragazzas are not worth much. An R-21 maybe worth 5 to 7 grand, Has far has parts for the shifter, your guess is has good has any. If it's an OMC drive you might try Doug Russel . com. They bought out many of the OMC parts when OMC went out of bussness. I replaced my shifter with A telflex shifter last year. I know exhactly witch trim piece you are refering to. I had a piece of black tape holding it on for years! LOL.

I myself have A R-23 ragazza. I've had her since she was new and have loved every moment I've spent aboard her over the years!!

Good luck! Sam. :cool!::cool::cool!:

DonziDan16
02-15-2009, 09:08 PM
Congratulations and welcome! We have a 21ft Regazza also, except ours is the cuddy cabin version. Great boat for spending a day with family/friends. In that kind of condition with the newer trailer I'm thinking around 8k?

harbormaster
02-15-2009, 10:01 PM
Welcome Aboard Rick! Give me a call during the day at the office 713-910-2000 and I will see if I can run down some parts for you.

Scot VanAlstine

20fan83
02-16-2009, 04:57 AM
WEll if its worth around 8 k i didnt do to bad.I traded a jetboat with a BBC with a tunnel ram for it.

BigGrizzly
02-16-2009, 02:56 PM
Rick welcome, Don't be worried about it being a ragazza, It is just that it is an entry level boat but a fine unit it is. There are several members that have them and love them, its still a Donzi:yes::yes::yes: