PDA

View Full Version : New SHO Taurus

roadtrip se
02-12-2009, 12:23 PM
http://www.autoblog.com/2009/02/11/video-2010-ford-taurus-sho-reveal-video-revealed/

It's here and even avaialble in the infamous Alantis Green. All wheel drive and 365 Hp from the Ecoboost aka twin force engine. I like.

I had two of these back in Texas. I have always leaned towards high performance, sleeper sedans like the SRT8 300 I have now, that won't break the bank and have nothing to prove with the snob badge and big $$$ factor.

It's great to see somone talk about something other than the lastest electric, micro, greenie-weenie, hybrid that Washington seems ready to jam down our throats. Get your G8 GXPs, 300 SRT8s, CTS-Vs, and now SHO Tars while you can...

zelatore
02-12-2009, 01:47 PM
Well, I didn't see that coming.

I knew Ford was launching the new Taurus at Detroit but hadn't heard about this. We'll see if it comes closer to the first gen V6 or the later V8 car in personality.

Although it seems a bit big for my taste, it's clearly a huge improvement over the current stuff!

mjw930
02-12-2009, 02:48 PM
I'll give Ford a lot of credit, they saved the 500 through crafty name changes and sleeker sheetmetal and now they've added some bite to it's bark. Good for them, too bad the G8 trounces it in almost all regards :)