PDA

View Full Version : Alpha SS Outdrive(s)

rayar3
02-11-2009, 04:14 PM
1987 Alpha SS 1.5 RH drive. Off a fresh-water only Donzi being repowered with bravo drives.

I have two, only looking to sell one but might consider selling both as a package. Will consider trading both for a nice Sweet 16, or something else (no projects).

Located in Somers, CT. Will ship.

$3500

http://i366.photobucket.com/albums/oo103/rayar3/2.jpg

http://i366.photobucket.com/albums/oo103/rayar3/1.jpg

Sam
02-11-2009, 06:13 PM
Don't mean to stray to far here but what kind of prop are you running there.

THX
Sam

Trueser
02-11-2009, 06:46 PM
And on what Boat/Motors?

rayar3
02-11-2009, 07:23 PM
Sorry to sound vague but they aren't off my boat. The boat was a 25(ish) foot 1987 Donzi with twin 454's (330 hp). I don't know the model but he's restoring the whole thing. I bought the drives from the guy because he's repowering with bravo drives with new engines and mentioned that he wanted a quicker time to plane anyway. As you can see the drive that is off and the one on the boat are two different drives, but I figured I'd post both pictures.

I just need one but figured I'd buy both because they are so rare anyway! I want to keep both but I need a new interior and I dipped into that cash when I bought both. I'm going to run it on my 18' Carlson to pick up a few mph while I search for a nice 16 or 18.

Feel free to ask any more questions and I'll answer what I can.

VetteLT193
02-11-2009, 07:51 PM
Sorry to sound vague but they aren't off my boat. The boat was a 25(ish) foot 1987 Donzi with twin 454's. I don't know the model but he's restoring the whole thing. I bought the drives from the guy because he's repowering with bravo drives with new engines and mentioned that he wanted a quicker time to plane anyway. As you can see the drive that is off and the one on the boat are two different drives, but I figured I'd post both pictures.

I just need one but figured I'd buy both because they are so rare anyway! I want to keep both but I need a new interior and I dipped into that cash when I bought both. I'm going to run it on my 18' Carlson to pick up a few mph while I search for a nice 16 or 18.

Feel free to ask any more questions and I'll answer what I can.

I have an interior guy that does good work for cheap. Did my minx for $900 for carbon fiber material, real pleat. standard stuff was $800. PM me if you want info

rayar3
02-11-2009, 08:18 PM
Thanks. I've got a local guy here I'm happy with up in CT.

Used to live in FL though and if I was still there I'd take you up on that offer!