PDA

View Full Version : 22ZX Dimensions Needed

rtgogo
02-10-2009, 01:48 PM
Will someone please measure the dimensions (L-W-D) of the storage area under the rear bench seat. I'm wondering if a subwoofer setup in this enclosed area would work or just shake the seat?I'm really startin to get spring fever.....Boxes should be showering my doorstep soon.... Thanks for your help with the measurements...What do yall think about the sub idea?

fasttrucker
02-10-2009, 02:54 PM
Will someone please measure the dimensions (L-W-D) of the storage area under the rear bench seat. I'm wondering if a subwoofer setup in this enclosed area would work or just shake the seat?I'm really startin to get spring fever.....Boxes should be showering my doorstep soon.... Thanks for your help with the measurements...What do yall think about the sub idea?
Cant do till spring,sorry. season starts may 1st.

Uncle Fester
02-10-2009, 03:05 PM
boat is covered and sealed for winter for at least another month and a half

rtgogo
02-11-2009, 09:18 PM
Can anyone help me out with this?

Donzi LG
02-11-2009, 09:33 PM
Sorry man, same story here. Tucked away in storage up north. :frown:

John

Last Tango
02-12-2009, 11:31 AM
Are we certain that all storage spaces under the rear seat are the exact same size for all years of production? When I pick up my boat from service this weekend, I will have easy access to make those measurements for you.
But since just as there are different cuddy hatch designs over the years, it seems just remotely possible that the storage areas might also change from time-to-time.

rtgogo
02-12-2009, 07:43 PM
Hmmm...very good point, figured that piece of the mold was fairly consistent thru the years.....

I'd really appreciate the measurements so i can go ahead and do some research...but with my luck, they are probably slightly different so i'll wait another month to take exact measurements of mine before i pull the trigger buyin any components....

Thanks for your help!!

fasttrucker
02-13-2009, 02:39 PM
I looked at adding a sub.Others have done it,under the rear seat.It would be at some exposuer to the elemts.Unless you box seal it in.I added two infinity kappa marine speakers to my 22zx got them from clutchfeild.Nice and Iam happy my alpine sterio has a bass enhancer,nice.But if you want the big big sound you got to go amp+sub.